Looking for friends

Options
Karrice12
Karrice12 Posts: 37 Member
edited September 2018 in Motivation and Support
I just started my diet back 2 days ago and I'm already wanting to binge lol. I have tried plenty of times to keep the weight off but I cant seem to stick to a good diet. Feel free to add me! I would love to have more friends on my mfp so that we can keep each other motivated throughout our journey!😊

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    A good diet is something you both can and want to stick to. So what are you eating, and how many calories?
  • Karrice12
    Options
    For the last two days I have been drinking usually a premier protein shake for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, a granola bar for snack, and baked chicken and veggies for dinner. I haven't been counting calories, but I have lost 3 pounds in 2 days. Which I know I just started so most is water weight, but I have changed my diet drastically.
  • Karrice12
    Options
    You can add me. I post exercises. No diets

Thank you!!
  • pumpkinspiceygrls
    Options
    Add me! Would love to help each-other 😊
  • twitchD
    twitchD Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you’d like. All of you can. I working hard to change my life and I’d love to help you change yours
  • chubbycatcorner
    chubbycatcorner Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Anyone :)
  • shnell25
    shnell25 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Please feel free to add me. I can use the support and encouragement.
  • amycruzat
    amycruzat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love some supportinve MFP friends. I'm 50 yrs old and need to lose 25lbs. Fortunately I like to exercise. Unfortunately I have night snacking habit.
  • Louise754
    Louise754 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m starting again. 14lbs by Christmas is my current goal. Anything over that is a bonus! Tiring into my clothes is more I portant to me than weight loss but I ha e to have a goal to start with. Feel free to add me. I’ll be logging my food and exercise. I mainly run (aiming for three lots of twenty minutes a week to start with) but also enjoy fitness DVDs with my daughter. Look forward to sharing with you all!
  • Jefflovesbikes
    Jefflovesbikes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm newly back on MFP and am fully dedicated to change. My diet is only focusing on whole real food. I have a goal to be in my best shape going into the new year so I don't have to make the standard resolution like every other year. 😁
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I came back 2 days ago after failing over the summer & a lot of emotional eating. I've given up following any set diet just focusing on eating fresh whole foods, limiting carbs & eating lots of good fats. So far no horrible sugar cravings or crashes. Got 54lb to lose by next summer which is totally doable. Please anyone feel free to add me I could do with some accountability
  • jroth261
    jroth261 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. A lot of my original MFP friends' activity dwindled off :/ I just started watching my diet again a little over a week ago after realizing I was letting myself gain slowly. Lost 3 lbs as well so far which I agree is probably mostly water weight but regardless I already feel a lot better. Trying to workout when I can, but I'm already active during the day (have my own cleaning business) so my ultimate concern is being strict about calorie range and cleaner food choices.
  • jthurber04
    jthurber04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me. Just hit one month tracking after about... Idk, two years if nothing but tacobell everyday so I'm excited to continue learning more about living a new healthy lifestyle.
  • msgigglesgrlie18
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have been doing terrible with the late night snacking and emotional eating over the last year..have about 55 lbs to lose and could use the support!
  • Angie_TooThick
    Angie_TooThick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really need help, I have tried every diet, clean eating and all and still can't seem to lose weight, so please add me as well, I need all the motivation and help that I can get
  • shhhilo
    shhhilo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Stay with it dont give up
  • ashleyjloss85
    ashleyjloss85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Addme
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • chrisanderson3015
    Options
    43, married, Dad of two that keep us busy. Full time job - wanting to find “Life” balance and being healthier is one of those areas. Struggle with late night snacking and weekends. Please feel free to add me if you like.