Best NSV yet!

Options
I am so happy. After almost 9 years I finally was told I can go off my diabetes meds. I worked so hard to control it by diet and it worked! Best news!!!

Replies

• vegaspack
    vegaspack Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Very impressive. Were you on Metformin or similar? I am having some blood sugar issues myself.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! Congratulatioins!!
  • LeslieHuggins
    LeslieHuggins Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Best NSV was yesterday... I was asked my age in conversation and several people said "you are not !"
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO CONGRATS !
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :)
  • powerplaymsu
    powerplaymsu Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    One of my first goals ever was to be able to do one pull up. I joined a gym and the owner asked me what I wanted to do and that was what I told him. It takes less weight and more strength to be able to do it. Truly is a great measure of health. I do ten sets of ten now but I remember when I couldn't hold myself up on the bar. Like the OP health reasons drove me to the gym. Choice of getting healthy or taking meds. Have had lots of NSV's but the best will always be one pull up.
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and rewarding. Way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!