Starting this tomorrow 17.9.18

Options
Need to lose 35/40 kgs ...anyone else

Replies

• Louise754
    Louise754 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have 7kg (14lbs) to lose to start with! Planned my meals for tomorrow and Tuesday and logged them all in here. Got a run planned for the morning so Iโ€™m going to leave my kit out next to my bed. We can do this ๐Ÿ’ช
  • AiLovesLife
    AiLovesLife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™m on board! Starting eating plan tomorrow to lose 25 lbs!
  • poppiesunshine
    poppiesunshine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Also starting (again) tomorrow. After falling into bad habits over summer! Need to get back on it! Alarm set for 6.00am for morning workout ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Good luck everyone!
  • Louise754
    Louise754 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Also starting (again) tomorrow. After falling into bad habits over summer! Need to get back on it! Alarm set for 6.00am for morning workout ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Good luck everyone!

Yep same here. Kit out ready to run, Iโ€™ve even downloaded some new music ๐ŸŽง ๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ going to take the dog as well for some company ๐Ÿ™„
  • inherentst0rm
    inherentst0rm Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started the meal plan back up today, plan to start my weight training plan tomorrow to go with it.

20lbs to lose still!
  • stewarm01
    stewarm01 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You can do it, I started 12 weeks ago tomorrow and still going strong.
  • poppiesunshine
    poppiesunshine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has a successful first day! :smile:
  • sitara86
    sitara86 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 20 kg. started today as well.feel free to add me
  • Madsocks
    Madsocks Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've started my half marathon training today, going out to do the 10K trainer and then go from there after the 14 weeks, by the time it comes round again I should be fully prepared this time!
  • Lizish
    Lizish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also started 17 September it was my birthday so that was a present to myself. Have 11kg to lose. So far so good have done 5km every morning and eating reasonably well.