Philly Cheese Steak NSV

It isn't much but caught my attention at lunch today. Back in the day when our co workers and I would go to our favorite philly cheese steak place, I could finish a whole sandwich and fries without even thinking about it. Being more conscious today, I didn't order fries... But when I sat down to eat it, I could only eat half of it!!! And I was actually full!! My body is finally realizing that I am serious about being healthy! :) No food coma at work today! I know it's small, but I'm enjoying it!

Replies

• Congrats! That IS a good feeling, isn't it? I have realized that I used to order a value sized meal at Chick-fil-a...my favorite...and now, I can seriously order a kid's meal and get full.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Great job!!! That's wonderful!!!!:flowerforyou: I am also finding that if I slow myself down when eating I don't eat as much. I used to just inhale my food!!! Haha!
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    That is a totally awesome feeling! Great job!
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    This is not small to me. When you have a Food NSV that is always a big one. You got two here. Great job!!
  • RissaDean
    RissaDean Posts: 189 Member
    Way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!