Tryna keep motivated......

So, back in 2016 I managed to lose 15 lbs & in only 2 months. 2 years down the line...I gained all the weight back...sigh* And my goal was to lose 30 lbs. 🙁 I’ll be honest, I find it hard to keep motivated. In the past, I would work out with family & this helped significantly. We also had our diet in check. Everyone has fallen off the bandwagon and are too busy to work out. It’s easy to say you should find motivation within yourself, but the truth is, there is something so encouraging & empowering when you surround yourself with like minded people who have the same goals. This is why I am reaching out to the community here in MyFitnessPal. I think it’ll be helpful to share & see progress reports. This in a sense will be similar to having an accountability partner. If you are interested, please feel free to add me as a friend. Thanks in advance for wanting to help 😉 stay motivated peeps!

Replies

• Rubi_Siren
    Rubi_Siren Posts: 3 Member
    I agree! When you're around a group of with the same goals that kind of helps motivate you and they can relate to everything you're going through because they're going through it too. Goodluck!!
  • pdeyanira5
    pdeyanira5 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I have try most everything to try to loose weight but is so hard to stay in a program I have 3 kids and I’m always running around with school work and I just want this time to really stick to something that can work couple of months ago I managed to lose 7lb and I haven’t gained that lb back