A fit girl wants to be even fitter:)

Options
Hey :) I am 5 ft 7 and 139-141 lbs. I want to slim down to about 128. I weight train moderately and love cardio, eat healthy for years, but the last months I indulged a bit more on the tiramisu and nuts and cut down on the cardio. I gained a bit more than I wanted and now I want to get hot for the Thailand trip in december.

Are you motivated and supportive, have similar goals? I will be happy to be your friend! Updating daily and will post progress pics.

Replies

• FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Happy!
  • hmkiesel
    hmkiesel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my first time posting. I am the same size as you, 140 pounds at 5ft 7, trying to get down to 130. I was under 130 back in June for my wedding after a super strict diet that had me craving anything and everything once the wedding was over, lol. I'm trying to take is more slowly this time and stick with myfitnesspal for maintenance even after I hit my goal. Right now I am doing 45-60 minutes of cardio 5 days a week after work, and I'd like to incorporate some weight training in the future because I much prefer it to cardio. I just have trouble estimating calories burned from weight training! trying to lose 0.5 - 1 pound a week. I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss and hopefully we can both be successful!!!
  • JulesShamblin
    JulesShamblin Posts: 5 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Are you both still active on MFP? I'm also 5'7" and about 140 lbs. I've pretty much been at that weight for years but would like to get serious and get down to 130.