Looking for shorties ☺️

Options
Hey guys looking for some people on the shorter side us half pints :)

I’m 5ft and looking to lose about 7-10 pounds current weight is around 112 I think !!

Replies

• BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 looking to lost about 15 (for now :))
  • sugom2
    sugom2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am under 4'11 currently 159--I am trying to get down to 130. I am 57 so hoping this is doable...when I get to 130, I am going to set a new goal :)
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    sugom2 wrote: »
    I am under 4'11 currently 159--I am trying to get down to 130. I am 57 so hoping this is doable...when I get to 130, I am going to set a new goal :)

It is doable. It might take a while but you can do it. I am also 4'11 and my starting weight was around 175-185 pounds (I didn't even own scales at the time). I am now closer to the 95-pound mark. I never thought I would get to a healthy range let alone that low. I am only 46 but age is no barrier, it just means it might take a bit longer.
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Well the lady at the park said I couldn't ride their rollercoaster so count me in.
  • MoreThanYesterday
    Options
    FLBlackMax wrote: »
    im 6'4" do I count?

Heheh ermmmm if your in your knees maybe 😉
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    5ft 6, short arsed welshman
  • MoreThanYesterday
    Options

I’m 5ft and looking to lose about 7-10 pounds current weight is around 112 I think !!

I'm the same size and started with the same goal. I would just caution you to not focus on the number. I lost the weight and then put it back on with muscle. You can make pretty drastic changes to your body composition even staying pretty much the same weight.

Thank you 😊 how quickly did you body change I’ve got six weeks to make a difference until my wedding
  • joey288d
    joey288d Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" my weight was 220lbs at my highest bodyfat was around 45% and currently with lots of hard work and better nutrition I'm at 159lbs bodyfat 16.5% and I'm 45 yrs old still need to drop about 9lbs to be at a healthier weight but I'm really shooting to drop the bodyfat more to like 10-11% maybe then I can see my abs till then still have to keep grinding
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options

I'm the same size and started with the same goal. I would just caution you to not focus on the number. I lost the weight and then put it back on with muscle. You can make pretty drastic changes to your body composition even staying pretty much the same weight.

Thank you 😊 how quickly did you body change I’ve got six weeks to make a difference until my wedding

Honestly at six weeks there was not a lot of visible change. At that point I think I dropped about 5-6lbs, most of it water weight. At 8 weeks things started getting noticeable. At 12-14 weeks there was a pretty drastic difference. If you are already pretty lean (under 20% BF) and have high muscle mass, just dropping a few pounds over 6 weeks can make a huge difference. If you are skinny fat like I was, don't expect a massive change in that short time frame.
  • Heatherrivera89
    Options
    5'1"
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    i am 5 foot 8
  • SelenaMariaStewart
    Options
    5' 3" and WISHING I was 112 😂
  • raeepederson
    raeepederson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’2. When I delivered my daughter 9 months ago I was 185 pounds. I’m not down to 145 and trying to lose another 15 for now. I’m still breastfeeding so I have to be careful about how I lose the weight but I’ve been eating healthy, exercising 3-5 times a week, and chasing around my little girl. Hoping to lose the weight by March.
  • DiabeticDer
    DiabeticDer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" - I am hoping to lose 80 - 90 lbs. I've lost 33 lbs so far since April!
  • MoreThanYesterday
    Options
    Wow 33lbs is amazing well done @DiabeticDer
  • BRegalado20
    BRegalado20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and hoping to lose ten pounds this month ! I've lost a little over 10 pounds last month. Started around 157 and am now 145 can't wait to shed off the extra weight !
  • tickingp0ny
    tickingp0ny Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5'2", 137lbs of...maybe muscle? I'm thicker after one semester each (college student here) of krav maga and kickboxing. Not sure how many of these 10-15 new pounds are from muscle, since I've also been eating a pretty typical college diet loool, so I'm kinda just losing until I feel comfortable again.