100+ to lose and following Keto

Options
Hi everyone! This is week 3 of keto for me, with 10 pounds gone and another hundred to go. Day by day. I’d love to have more clean eating buddies on this journey.

I work full time, have a 6 year old, and travel a lot. Lots of distractions and motivations.

I’m a big fan of Whole30 and may do it again at some point too.

Replies

• laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome to MFP. I also have 100 lbs to lose and have been looking at Keto due to my sons epilepsy. I would love new friends.

I work full time, go to school full time and have a family to tend to also.

Feel free to add me! Good Luck!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just had my fourth child this year and I am on a restart Keto weight loss journey. Today was my day 1! Add me if u like
  • ashastar83
    ashastar83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m following keto too! I’ve fallen off the wagon but was successful in January. Done with “restarting” every Monday! This time it will stick! Add me; let’s do this!
  • bobbyjen2011
    bobbyjen2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could almost cut and paste your comment verbatim. Started a Keto-like diet four weeks ago, have a 5 yr. old, travel about three months out of the year and definitely need to lose 100. So far, I’m down 17 lbs. (though I know about 9-10 of it was water from week one). Would gladly connect! More and morale support is awesome!
  • 4bugsmama
    4bugsmama Posts: 2,871 Member
    Options
    I'm on day #2 of keto, this is a whole new thing for me, as before I was always counting calories. Feel free to add me, I could use more friends on this journey and we can motivate each other!