Hello everybody ( I'm new to Myfitnesspal)

Options
So just would like to know, how or the best way to receive and send diary info to another person?
At the moment I fill in the required macronutrient settings and in Diary/Nutrition select the export option at the top right side and it sends an empty excel spread sheet with the category titles at the top but not actual macro breakdown such as 40% Carbs 20% fat 40% protein or anything else ?

I presume the person receiving the file (client) is meant to fill in each meal component under the headings, as well calculate therequired macronutrients breakdown before sending the info back?

Anyone please suggest how I can find a solution ? Thankyou

Replies

• Echohawk87
    Echohawk87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new also, and not sure about that either. I will let you know if I find anything out!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Roge81 wrote: »
    how is the best way to receive and send diary info to another person?

I fill in the required macronutrient settings and in Diary/Nutrition select the export option at the top right side and it sends an empty excel spread sheet with the category titles at the top but not actual macro breakdown such as 40% Carbs 20% fat 40% protein or anything else?

I presume the person receiving the file (client) is meant to fill in each meal component under the headings, as well calculate the required macronutrients breakdown before sending the info back?
    I don't understand where you are or what you are trying to do.
    The person who eats, is supposed to fill in his/her own food diary.
    The program (MFP) adds up the calories as well as macro nutrients of the foods eaten.
    The user can choose to share diary info - Public, Friends Only or Locked with a key.
    I can't see any export options, not in the food diary, and not in the "Printable Diary for Kommodevaran". But you can save any page on your computer, and that you can do anything you like with.