Accountability partners

Options
I’ve tried many times in the past to stay the course to a healthier life and have failed when trying on my own. I’d like to have an accountability partner or group to help me stay on track and keep my motivation. I’m learning that a little support can go a long way. 😋

Replies

• PositiveT89
    PositiveT89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m very new and would also like to have someone to offer a little support. I’ve not really been very disciplined in the past but hoping to lose at least a stone and half before the end of the year and determination is there 😀
  • Now1984
    Now1984 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on for about 5 weeks, today. I am just starting to branch out to try to connect to others on a similar journey. I've got 100+ to lose. As of last week, I am down 21.9 lbs. It is a little more difficult going at it alone.You've got my support!
  • SandyH2015
    SandyH2015 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Sandy. I started back on MFP 25 days ago and am down 15lbs (unofficially as my next weigh-in is Saturday) I started with 100lbs to lose. Ive sent each of you a driend request for support and motivation. I look forward to getting to know each of you!
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I would love to have an accountability partner! I lost 80lbs about 4 years ago and since have gained it all back. Looking to make permanent, consistent changes 🙂
  • iceax123
    iceax123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Also here for some accountability. Lost lots of weight and have *kitten* back up in recent years
  • Jeffrey_S
    Jeffrey_S Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've found that accountability partners in here have been a major part of my success to date. I'm down 80 pounds out of my goal of 110 to lose. I'm a daily user and do enjoy helping to keep others motivated, as much as I enjoy getting motivation from others.

I'm always willing to add others to my circle so we can help each other achieve our goals of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
  • nckey42
    nckey42 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hi .... I’m Nic and I’m back on this after a while away. Got a target to lose 100+ lbs but my mini target is to have about 40lbs off before I go to Japan next May .... would love to have accountability partners to keep me inspired - and so far this community has been doing that (some amazing success stories).
  • lady4kazuya
    lady4kazuya Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm super excited by the responses. Yes, I'm all in and thank you all for returning the favor! :)