Motivation and Inspiration

Options
What motivates or inspires you on your journey ? Who inspired you to join ? My family members and I was able to inspire others to join in the journey of our weight loss .

Replies

• MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My weight loss is for me! My husband is sweet and he says I'm beautiful no matter what I weigh. Which is awesome, I love that about him! :smile: But when I have the extra weight on, it hurts in my joints and just doesn't feel good on my body. So that's what inspires me. Just wanting to feel better. How about you?
  • JamieCroyle
    JamieCroyle Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My weight loss is for me! My husband is sweet and he says I'm beautiful no matter what I weigh. Which is awesome, I love that about him! :smile: But when I have the extra weight on, it hurts in my joints and just doesn't feel good on my body. So that's what inspires me. Just wanting to feel better. How about you?
    " "
    Seeing the health problems my mom and my dad have. " It's an eye opener " to me I'm 45 yrs old. I don't want to go due to high cholesterol. My other tests are normal. I don't want have to have surgery . Seeing what their going with their health . It's become a inspiration to rejoin WW meetings . I walk all week unless it weather.