Vegetarian or vegan?

Options
LaurN326
LaurN326 Posts: 99 Member
I was vegetarian for a year and half awhile back and I want to go back.
My reason isn't because its healthier, because I love animals.
I'm wondering if anyone has any recipes that are vegetarian.

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    chooseveg.com
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Go to your local library and check out vegetarian cookbooks....I will photocopy my favorites, cheaper that way!!
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly vegan for health reasons. Here's a good link:

http://www.vegetariantimes.com/
  • backwardslant
    backwardslant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian for 18 years now. I really like vegweb.com - it's sort of like allrecipes for vegetarians/vegans. There are tons of great recipes on there. Feel free to message me if you have any specific recipes you are looking for. Good luck to you!!
  • Skinnyjosie
    Skinnyjosie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Every recipe you can make it Vegan/Vegetarian Just change all the products for plat base and you are good to go I've being a vegetarian for more than 10 years for the same reason the respect to all living beings.
    I call my self "vegetarian" because I eat cheese but Im working on it cheese is pretty fattening as well and is full of puss :)
  • backwardslant
    backwardslant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Every recipe you can make it Vegan/Vegetarian Just change all the products for plat base and you are good to go I've being a vegetarian for more than 10 years for the same reason the respect to all living beings.
    I call my self "vegetarian" because I eat cheese but Im working on it cheese is pretty fattening as well and is full of puss :)

I'm trying to work on that too! Cheese is the only reason I'm not a vegan. After all these years, I still haven't quite been able to give it up completely. I'll get there one day! :)
  • MissTanya77
    Options
    chooseveg.com

YEP or PETA.org or Morningstar farms website!!!
  • HangoverSquare
    HangoverSquare Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I've been contemplating going vegan for a while now.

I'm so easily won over by a delicious burger, though.
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly vegan for health reasons. Here's a good link:

http://www.vegetariantimes.com/

^ This is my favorite site too!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Love this. . some very good recommendations. . and I also post veg and vegan recipes on my blog . . Here on mfp.