ChiroThin

Anyone tried this program? If so, what were results like?

Replies

• msp69
    msp69 Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks everyone! I am just trying to figure out a WOE that works with my hormonal body!! I tried Keto for 3 weeks and didn't lose a pound. Now I'm going to try to just eat lean proteins and veggies for my meals. I give up trying to find what's going to make my body respond.
  • happytree923
    happytree923 Posts: 463 Member
    RAinWA wrote: »

Oh, and the Q&A section included this little blurb:

Can I wear makeup?
    Yes!! However, avoiding lotions, moisturizers or liquid make-ups with oil may improve the weight loss. If a body moisturizer is needed, it is recommended that you use baby oil or a non-oil lotion.

Do you seriously think a lotion you do not ingest will interfere with your weight loss?

So no, I haven't tried it and I hope you aren't trying it either.

Lol!! By their logic the baby oil would also be absorbed, but since baby oil is not digestible that would turn into an anal leakage situation really quick.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    What is your hormonal body? All bodies have homones, but all bodies also work in the same ways.

What do you mean by make my body respond? You lose weight in a sustained calorie deficit.

What do you mean by tried Keto for 3 weeks? You lose weight in a sustained calorie deficit.

What do you mean by try to just eat lean proteins and veggies for my meals? You can eat anything and lose weight as long as you eat less, a healthy diet is balanced and varied, and a boring diet will get old really fast.