Frustrated...seven weeks in and <2 lbs loss

Options
2»

Replies

• imjustlisa
    imjustlisa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i think you should up your protien levels and watch those carbs. If you search how to protien percentages or carb percentages in the search for message boards you will get some very good advice. I did and found i was way under my protien level and had my calories all wrong due to not measuring my foods and not logging every single thing that wentinto my mouth. I think my biggest misconception was the amount of calories i could eat and how much deficit. I just used the search and found one inspirational and very informative person and he has really opened my eyes. Friend me if you want becasue I was in your place just a week ago and felt it wasnt worth it.
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Okay, just added sodium and sugar to my tracker. Also changed my percentages to 40% carbs, 30% protein, 30% fat. Does that sound right? Thanks for the tips!
  • SWgal
    SWgal Posts: 62
    Options
    WAY TO BE OPEN TO THE FEEDBACK! :)
  • lauraf1122
    Options
    I just looked at this! You're so good at talking to people on here! They had really good advice!
    Im having a hard time getting my Protein in without going over my sugar or calories?? The balance of it all??