What is 30 day shred?

dorioreo
dorioreo Posts: 123
edited October 1 in Fitness and Exercise
I see a lot of talk about that on here, what is it?

Replies

• RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    DVD by Jillian Michaels
  • Love this DVD but wish there was more variation
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    DVD by Jillian Michaels. Its a 20 minute program designed to do it daily. 3 levels, 10 days each for a 30 day workout. Its circuit training with 3 minutes of strength, followed by 2 minutes cardio, and 1 minute of abs. You do 3 of these circuits each workout. The dvd is cheap, like $8 on Amazon or $10 at walmart. You will need a light pair of hand weights for this program, and a yoga mat if doing it on a hard surface.
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Its a 20 (my dvd player says 28)min workout by Jillian Michaels that will literally kick your *kitten* so hard you wont think its worth it to sit and pee... :D
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Its a 20 (my dvd player says 28)min workout by Jillian Michaels that will literally kick your *kitten* so hard you wont think its worth it to sit and pee... :D

LOL!! :laugh:
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 694 Member
    I guess people already explained what is it...and I just wanted to add that I am only on Day 9 and can already see a huge difference in my muscle tone. No weight loss yet, but I hear thats common in the first half of it since you build muscle. I got it for about $4 on amazon.com and love it sooo much that I would have paid 5x as much!!!
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    lol, thanks guys! Hopefully I can get it soon (:
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member

Oh my! :laugh:

I'm on Day 5 right now. Walmart and Target carry it for around $10 if you can't wait for it to be shipped. :wink:
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Do you need alot of space to be able to do this DVD?

Our Lounge Room is really small with no room for movement for anything let alone a workout DVD....and my bedroom has very limited space also.

Do I need to be able to run all over the place? LOL
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    bump
  • ayshamc

OH MY G! That picture of Jillian Michael's in that thread is enough to make me want to run to Tesco in my Heart covered PJ's to see if they have it in the DVD section!!

God damn, she looks AMAZING!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member

Our Lounge Room is really small with no room for movement for anything let alone a workout DVD....and my bedroom has very limited space also.

You don't need much space at all. Enough to do pushups and jumping jacks.
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 694 Member

It does involve jumping jacks and fake jump-roping (no rope used) so you need enough room to do that and to be able to lay on the floor for the ab work!
  • cindy46
    cindy46 Posts: 1
    Love Jillian Micheals! I do alot of her workouts. Have got to buy this one looks awesome and im always up for a challenge!!
  • ayshamc
    I just bought it......based on everyones comments!

Slightly scared, but looking forward to it at the same time :)
This discussion has been closed.