Keep Movin' P90X Week 2 [closed group]

Options
New week, new thread! Here, I will copy and paste what I wrote for today:

"Soooooo did everyone do Monday's repeat? I just finished! I get better at the abs every time! :D

The stretch felt good... most of them have been in warm ups/cool downs and it was soooo long.

Leigh, don't push yourself too hard!!! :flowerforyou: Flower for your hard work!"

Replies

• leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    So, I failed yesterday and didn't get round to doing chest and back + ab ripper after my jog NAUGHTY !!!!!!!

BUT, I have just finished it this morning and WILL be doing Plyos tonight so that I don't fall behind !!!!
  • staceymclaughlin
    Options
    I've done the first repeat of chest & back which I was much better at than last week .... this may sound a bit weird but I'm actually liking doing press ups!!??!!! Used to HATE them at circuit training!

Plyo later today, although I'm waiting till the weather cools down a bit first as I'm making the most of the sunshine and topping up my tan ;)

Everyone enjoying week 2 so far? x x
  • CakepopPirate
    CakepopPirate Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!!! I am sorry to be MIA. My Niece's baptism was on Sunday so I cooked for 30 people all day Saturday, went to the baptism on Sunday with all our out of town friends/family, and then, got the flu or something at the party and was in bed for half of yesterday :mad: So, alas, I was off of MFP for a couple days. I did get in some runs but I missed the Kenpo and the Chest/Back of Px90 :frown: But today I am back and ready to rejoin my lovelies. I am so proud of all of you! More tonight when I actually have exercised!

My best,
    a.
  • leighkent
    Options
    So, I went to do Plyos last night and got major gut-ache and ended up going to the loo 4x in the first 20mins (SORRY, TMI)!! So ended up turning it off.

However, I completed it this morning as well as shoulders and arms + ab ripper so I'm now back on track and am going for a much needed shower!!! x
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you ladies are doing this with me! <3

Didn't do Plyos yesterday, but I will make it up on Sunday. :blushing:
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Shoulders/Arms/Abs DONE! :smile:
  • leighkent
    Options
    1.5 hours yoga done last night after my 3.10 miles jog !!
  • staceymclaughlin
    Options
    Hi ladies, apologies for not posting or logging in last week, I was laid up in bed for a few days with an awful migraine. The doctor has said that I should avoid strenuous exercise or getting my heart rate elevated too high - ARRRRRGGGHHHH!! Consequently I've not done any P90X for a week but I am going to see if I can do half of the workouts instead. I have also ordered Tony's 10 minute workout discs so I can still get my BRING IT fix!!!

Hope it's going well for you all :)
  • CakepopPirate
    CakepopPirate Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello hello! sorry I have been MIA! I actually HAVE been exercising but not quite in right order of our P90X schedule :blushing:

So, it looks like we are still on a week 2 thread even though we are in week 3.... but I wanted to say hi anyway and that I just finished up the arm/shoulders/ab work out for today. I really noticed the abs were a lot easier than they have been so that's exciting!!!

I hope everyone is doing well and working hard. I will try to post more frequently from here on! Make sure you tell me if we have a different thread now, lol.

Cheers!