what are you eating for dinner?

Options
Tonight I am cooking myself some baked fish & making a salad w| a little egg in it!

My mom brought home wendy's she doesn't feel like cooking tonight, she even brought me something, a chicken sandwhich & fries! but I turned it down!

Replies

• bree2012
    bree2012 Posts: 179
    Options
    HA ha ha ha...Good job on refusing unhealthy food!
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Well I just got back from a picnic. I had turkey on wheat, brocolli, celary and cucumbers :)
  • shan2bthin
    shan2bthin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken, sweet potato, and tomato slices...delicious!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    First of all - GREAT JOB for declining the Wendy's!!! Second - we had skinless, turkey summer sausage and Kraft veggie pasta (mac & cheese), a little ketchup and tomato. YUM-O!!!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Morningstar asian veggie patty over quinoa topped w/ kimchi. Same thing I had last night actually! lol
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Schwan's Sesame Chicken Dinner - too tired to cook....
  • Dizneylvr1971
    Options
    Takeout. Grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and potato soup. I saved up calories earlier today to splurge a little!
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    slice of homemade meatloaf on an english muffin w/a pickle spear. if i feel like i'm not eating the "best" dinner, I try to skip the sides. for dessert, fat free vanilla frozen yogurt w/some fresh strawberries on top. YUMMY!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Don't know yet for dinner. Wish I did. Will check back in for suggestions/inspiration.
  • mampm1
    mampm1 Posts: 88
    Options
    It's a garden salad with tuna and beets for extra vitamin B! Watermelon for dessert.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Actually, my numbers were really low today so I treated myself to two Taco Bell fresco chicken soft tacos. :happy:
  • 19zerbrechen63
    Options
    Great job on declining that fast food! I know that can be really hard sometimes, but you did it! :)

I'm having some pasta, italian sausage, and soy milk.
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Good for you - your choice was great. I made whole wheat rotini with pasta sauce, 1 meatball (home made), corn on the cob, sliced home grown tomato. Also yellow plum & cantalop. Yummo....
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    We had pumpkin soup as I am trying to empty the freezer out ready for this year's deluge of fruit and vegetables from my parents. It was disgusting. Pumpkin does not freeze well. I then had a carton of wasabi peas, which made it all ok.
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options
    Fantastic job on turning down fast food! Anyways. . . I am making baked chicken with cream of mushroom baked rice and a salad on the side and homemadde cornbread but i may or may not eat the corn bread depending on how many calories I have ( my hubby loves cornbread)
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    1.5 cups of Multi-grain Cheerios and 1/2 cup of of 1% milk.
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Having a home made taco on corn tortilla w/ no cheese, tons of lettuce and tomatoes, light sour cream, salsa and onions, and 1/4 cup black beans. Just a a tad under 300 cals.
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    All this food sounds good!! I even picked up some Idea's from you guys!!
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    Pumpkin soup, I SHALL TRY!
  • joyfulthanks
    Options
    Sister-in-law coming to town shortly. She likes Pei Wei. If we wind up going there, I'll have their Vietnamese Chicken Salad Rolls.