365 Days of Learning

Options
2»

Replies

• alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting about your journey. Very inspiring!
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Guys.

Today, I am two pounds from Onderland... getting a bit exited.

So glad you are getting inspired. I wish everyone good journeying.

Re
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Wonderful! You are, indeed, getting there. Btw...the "I am in control" revelation was key to my 50+lbs weight loss. It sunk into my thick head and has made all the difference...it is about ME! Keep up the great work and I am eager to see a follow-up post from you in a few months!
  • valsing
    valsing Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • 2307dee
    2307dee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Oh my dear, I am SO proud of you, and it's an honour & a privilege to be one of your MFP friends.

It makes me so darn happy to know you are feeling so positive after the slump earlier this year, but more importantly I don't think you fully appreciate the encouragement and support you give back, as your commitment to your own journey inspires us all on a daily basis.

You've come so far and should be super proud of everything you have achieved. Keep up the wonderful work my friend xx
  • tllatham2002
    tllatham2002 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and spot on. You have to do what works for you and figure that out. Congrats. Keep up the good work.
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    ^All they said. You have a really great tone in your writing too. :smile:
  • The_Movie_Chair
    The_Movie_Chair Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. I enjoyed your list and had to smile a few times. I hope to be where you are in about 9 months. I started around 300 pounds and have lost 30 so far.

Amazing story. You look beautiful!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Wow-very inspiring!! You look great-thanks for sharing!! :)
  • IremiaRe
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. I enjoyed your list and had to smile a few times. I hope to be where you are in about 9 months. I started around 300 pounds and have lost 30 so far.

Amazing story. You look beautiful!

Awesome! You have lost 10% of your body weight! Keep it up!
  • BlueSkyShoal
    BlueSkyShoal Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. <3 Congratulations on your success and your future successes, which are definitely going to happen with your positive, in-control attitude! :)
  • Hunny8708
    Hunny8708 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome ❤❤❤
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're writing and attitude are truly inspirational. At 5'2", 213 lbs. now after my highest weight of 267, four years ago, I've struggled with enthusiasm to stay positive in my mind that I can get this done. Two years ago I finally got down to 181 but I let 2 complete knee replacements, 8 months apart, derail me. With my inactivity from recovery growing, along with my appetite, I gained 32 lbs. I'm not proud but after reading your story, I know I'm not a quitter because I can do this with what is right for ME. I just took a detour in my personal journey. I'm now back on mfp and going back to the gym. I'll keep your journey in my mind for encouragement. Afterall, this is MY journey so I can make it my own, doing what is right for ME. Thank you so much, God bless.
  • lbryans929
    lbryans929 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. This is great info. I applaud you.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I'm glad this was bumped. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story for both the attitude and perseverance you show, the successes you've had, and the journey that got you to where you are. Thank you for sharing and congrats on the fruits of all of your hard work!
  • jlp1994
    jlp1994 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love this! I'm so glad that this post was bumped and I was able to read it. You are such an inspiration - thank you!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Girl, you look tremendous and I totally LOVE the title of your post--so MUCH! I LOVE learning very very much. Learning (something new or discovering I've been WRONG about what I "thought" I knew) is to me is like hitting the lottery (everyday) or something BIG like that. "grats" (as you say). Thanks for the inspiration! We were we always taught, the only time one should stop learning is when they are DEAD! o:)
  • joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Absolutely loved this post. So well written and finally someone describing some details! Thank you!
  • IremiaRe
    Options
    Aw, Thanks, Guys.

At 912 days of learning - there is a lot more - but, I will let you read as you will in my Blog

https://myfitnesspal.com/blog/IremiaRe

For now, I will leave you with an updated photo - as of yesterday.

c5i52ueplshb.png
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,065 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    So glad you wrote this post and bumped this onto the board. It's so inspirational. I'm off to read your blog now.

:+1: And by the way, you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!