Trying to do this

Hello my name is Wendy and I’ve got to lose weight! I never had such a problem until I was diagnosed with MS and have been on so many drugs. I also have a daily needle. I have been in multiple courses of IV steroids and I just seem to be getting fatter and fatter😢. I have been diagnosed with diabetes and I feel horrible. I’m hoping counting calories on here might be the trick. I’ve lost on weight watchers but gain it back. My entire life is consumed by my weight as I feel horrible and my clothes don’t fit. I need to lose 60 lbs. any support would be appreciated...or want to be my friend during my journey and yours?
I live in Ontario, Canada.

Thanks for reading😀

Replies

• jjmoore1951
    jjmoore1951 Posts: 1 Member
    Be of good courage you can lose the weight. Take one day at a time and start using mfp everyday.
  • Oh thank you so much. Someone responded to me☺️. How long have you been doing this?
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Sorry to hear of your problems Wendy it is hard when you have issues that prevent you from
    Being mobile. I had two major ops in three months earlier in the year and that really put me back and I put back on some of my weight loss now I'm struggling to
    Lose it again but must keep going. Wishing you very good luck.
  • odonrom
    odonrom Posts: 3 Member
    Hey Wendy - fellow ontarioian here, my best advice is to build yourself a nice little network of friends who are active on MFP (lots of folks start and never post). I am happy to be part of your crew 😁