Advicee

Options
Hey guys so I'm 21 year old female and have pretty much had a flat stomach and abs all my life as i was athletic in school. Although i was eating what ever I wanted ha. I've always been around the 8 stone 7 mark. I've gained and lost weight over my time. Over the last 2 months I have been gaining weight pretty much all over however I am gaining quite abit on my stomach and back to a point where I am becoming self conscious because I have never had this problem before and its quite upsetting to see. I wouldn't say i am so unhealthy, I dont eat much veg I have broccoli and carrots here and there. I have something high in sugar at least once a day(usualky a chocolate bar). My meals usually consist of chicken, pork, fish, beef, pasta, rice, potatoes etc. I dont drink much water. Actually orange juice is pretty much the only thing I drink. I dont want to cut what I'm eating and lose all the weight ive gained because I look healthier than I ever have but i cant stand the belly and back fat. Any advice? What should or shouldn't I be eating or drinking. What should or shouldn't i do. Pleasee

Replies