what are you eating for dinner?

Options

Replies

• SpeedBump1
    SpeedBump1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Broiled boneless, skinless spicy chicken breast, Indian curry spinach and garden salad.
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work - and stay away from fast food....
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    Mm, spicy chicken...GOT TO LOVE IT!
  • KelieHerrera
    Options
    I have no idea and i'm scared, actually. Right after work I'm headed to the 311/Sublime concert. I'm excited, but food-wise this could spell disaster.
  • xoBrittanyxo
    Options
    well I didn't eat lunch today (went for a run instead) so I made 2 Jenni-O EXTRA LEAN turkey burgers with 2 lite hamburger roles, 2 slices of reducedfat sargento provolone cheese, and fresh tomato slices from my neighbors garden and light miraclewhip: TOTAL: 640cals, 40carbs, 21g fat, 8 fiber and 64g of protein!
  • jocelynna
    jocelynna Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    3 ounces grilled pork chops (trimmed of fat, of course), 3 ounces baked baby reds with oregano/garlic/onion/salt/pepper, and .5 cup mixed veggies - pretty much the usual at my house :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    Jennie-o ground turkey with wheat spaghetti and Prego fresh mushroom sauce. Hearts of romaine and Light Asian Toasted sesame dressing.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Tonight it's gonna be shirataki spaghetti mixed with julienned zucchini and topped with homemade pasta sauce( made with veggies and herbs from my garden). Had it for lunch as well and it was delish!
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    Sounds good everyone! Proud of each & everyone of you for keeping it healthy!
  • abbyrabbit
    abbyrabbit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm having a pork chop and apple sauce.... you have to say that like Peter Brady. :)
  • Runs4Wine
    Runs4Wine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    The Amazing Pork Tenderloin in the slow cooker recipe from Allrecipes, roasted red potatoes and veg medely. I can't wait :)
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm having a pork chop and apple sauce.... you have to say that like Peter Brady. :)

HaHa :laugh: I remember that!!!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    9803216_62.jpg

A whole wheat wrap with raw spinach, avocado, tofu, onions, and a sweet pea dip I made.

P.S. That's a salad plate it's on.
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    4 cups mixed greens - romaine, red lettuce and spring greens, 1 small avacado chopped, 1 T. sunflower seeds, 6 cherry tomatoes, 1 T. parmesan cheese, and 2 T. Newman's lite Cesear Dressing. For desert it will be 100 cal. pack pecan sandies.
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am cooking myself some baked fish & making a salad w| a little egg in it!

My mom brought home wendy's she doesn't feel like cooking tonight, she even brought me something, a chicken sandwhich & fries! but I turned it down!

Good job!!!
  • jingoace
    jingoace Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Buffalo meatloaf, and 1/2 cup sliced strawberries with Stevia on them,
    and peach sugar-free Jello for dessert!
    Yummm!

Adding bacon & cheese potatos for hubby, but he's not on a diet....lol
  • ktmccorkell
    ktmccorkell Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Chicken (fresh butchered yesterday), an ear of cornand cucumbers(fresh from the garden) and a sliced apple and a cup of skim milk.
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken and baby spinach salad from Subway (didn't feel like cooking) with all the veggies, no cheese, fat free honey mustard dressing.
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Way to stay strong !!!!
    I didn't feel like cooking so hubbie and I grabbed subway. 6" grilled chicken breast with all the veggies and baked chips. Probably cut up some watermelon for dessert later and then hop on the elliptical for a little work out later.
  • joymeg1
    joymeg1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Crockpot Mexican Chicken - Shredded chicken (cooked), black beans, salsa rotele tomatos w/ chilis, bag of frozen corn, chili powder, salt and pepper. Simmer for 4-5 hours and add 1/2 fat free cream cheese bar if you want it creamy. I ate mine on a bed of romaine, but could put in a pita or tortilla shell. Yummy.