LAYDEEZ ONLY PLZ!!! TOM HELP!!

Options
dayzeerock
dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
So like, ummmm...I haven't had my TOM in a couple months and I keep gaining weight....can sum1 help me figure out what's wrong???

Replies

• joyfulthanks
    Options
    Could you be pregnant?
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    You should do a cleanse! Sounds like you've got a backup!!
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    there could be multiple things-especially if you have seriously changed your diet. I had a serious change in my cycle when I started hardcore weights. My body went crazy. Questions to ask: Are you prego?? Is your iron count down? Are you getting enough protein??? Please go see a doctor or nurse practicioner. Quick!!!! *hugs*
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    You should totally do a cleanse! And maybe lower your cals, you know, just in case!
  • dayzeerock
    Options

Do you think its cuz I eat my exercise calories?!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Take a pregnancy test (or three), then schedule an appointment with your doctor/gyno to make sure nothing is wrong.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    You're knocked up.
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I would definitely take a pregnancy test just in case, and if that is not the main source then it could have something to do with your diet and intense exercise. Sometimes it takes our bodies a while to compensate when we put them through extreme changes.
  • soknurdy
    soknurdy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It really sounds like your pregnant.
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options

I hear enemas are great for that.
  • ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    If you could be pregnant, get a test... if you couldn't, contact your doctor or gyno. You might have a tumor or growth that needs attending.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    You need to stop eating your exercise calories,and drink atleast 5 diet sodas a day..NO WATER that part is very important
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    The obvious answers have been given. However due to all the "likes" and "ums" I am thinking this is a joke.
  • tiajones950
    Options
    Just to be on the safe side I'd take a PT. I went to the doctor because I had been missing mine off and on, and of course the first thing they wanted to do was a PT even though the chances of me being pregnant were VERY slim. Then I got diagnosed with PCOS.
  • sknopps
    sknopps Posts: 166
    Options
    You need to stop eating your exercise calories,and drink atleast 5 diet sodas a day..NO WATER that part is very important

always follow this.
  • dayzeerock
    Options

always follow this.

OMG, thanks so much!! Imma go get me some diet sodas now!
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    The obvious answers have been given. However due to all the "likes" and "ums" I am thinking this is a joke.

Just the fact that this was even asked made me think this was a joke or a troll.
  • dayzeerock
    Options

Just the fact that this was even asked made me think this was a joke or a troll.

I totally love Trolls!!! I used to collect those cute little guys!
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    I wish they wore clothes tho.
  • Schwarzeaugen
    Schwarzeaugen Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    buy a puppy. or a chimp.