Exhausted

Options
Finding it very hard to stay focused. Exhausted,& running after kids( who won't nap at the same time either)... All I want to do is sleep. ANyone have an energy boosting ideas so I can pick my butt up to exercise later???

Replies

• jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    gogoguarana.com (or something like that). Google 'gogo guarana'

Entirely natural (apparently!) energy pills

Failing that pro plus, coffee and diet coke like it's going out of fashion.
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I had that problem for a long time. In fact when I first started trying to exercise my boyfriend at the time got annoyed because I would get so sleepy afterwards. I had to slow down my goals from 2lbs a week to 1lb a week to have the energy to function.
  • spelli
    spelli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try Holy Basil - it balances your cortisol level (stress hormone) and give yourself 15 minutes of quiet time and breathe. Just focus on your breath and don't think of anything else.
  • bad_housewife
    bad_housewife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Urg, this is the hard one. So easy to go for a chocolate bar for the quick fix and burst of energy. Or coffee or coke or.... the list is endless which is how we got into this dilemma!
    Head up, hold strong and stick your head out of the door and see if a burst of fresh air does it for you.
  • jamie117100
    Options
    carbohydrates gives me energy, but that's something I wouldn't want to eat a lot of. I would stay away from eating candy and drinking cokes, though. :indifferent:
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Think you could be anemic? Might be something to get checked out!:flowerforyou:
  • m_lang
    m_lang Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas. I ended up getting my son to lay down and got a 2nd burst of energy(not sure from where LOL). Did some cleaning and some Zumba so I feel better now. Thanks and i may just get that checked out, thanks :)