PCOS FIGHTERS

Options
Hi I'm Chey. I was recently diagnosed. I have to lose 100+ and was hoping y'all could befriend me and we can kick PCOS in the *kitten* together!

Replies

• katgirl985
    katgirl985 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Fellow PCOS-er, also with 100+ to lose here, would love to have you as a friend. :-)
  • osaa7
    osaa7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I'm Agnes and I also need to lose +100, starting metformin next week. Looking for friends to journey together. :)
  • newtonsthirdlaw
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    Fellow Cyster here! I'll add ya'll ๐Ÿ˜Š Here to make some like minded friends to make pcos our b.
  • jnunn0525
    jnunn0525 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All I have PCOS as well lost 64lbs got 32 more.
  • deeblues13
    deeblues13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies i have pcos also have around 30lbs to loose im currently on metformin add me
  • Pixiepower1
    Pixiepower1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hey also need to lose around 100lbs
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    I also have PCOS, I have currently lost over 100 pounds and need to lose 100 more. Feel free to add me, I love new friends!
  • nat22885
    nat22885 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I also have PCOS and need to lose about 80lbs to qualify for IVF referral. Iโ€™d love to make some new friends on here!
  • jackcast30
    jackcast30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I also have PCOS and am trying to keep a low carb diet go help me lose weight. Iโ€™m having trouble keeping my fat intake within my goal. Would love to learn from some of yโ€™all!
  • BritRincon
    BritRincon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I have PCOS also. I am starting over this month after many failed attempts to lose weight. Today is a new day and I have goals and wonโ€™t let PCOS hold me back! Feel free to add me :)
  • queenstartingover2018
    Options
    I have PCOS too just found out recently ! ladies you all are not alone im trying to lose 100 pounds myself . feel free to add me ! let's do this together WE GOT THIS ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
  • saraann1985
    saraann1985 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also was diagnosed with PCOS. I am looking to lose 100+ lbs and could use all the friends I can get! Please add me. Thanks