Because it’s time.

Options
No more excuses. I’ve always had them. Picky eater, would rather write or game. I’ll do what I want. End of the day I wasn’t doing myself any favors. It’s a dangerous thing when you have an adopted parent and mystery genes. I’m checking into that now that my sister has been diagnosed with colon cancer at a young age.

So I need to fix this. I need to love myself and invest in myself and honestly doing it alone is the worst feeling in the world. I maxed my weight at 328. That was my lowest. I’ve yet to go above 310, but it’s not time to stop. It’s time to keep going.

I know I need some guidance. I need a game plan and someone who will knock me on my butt when I slack off. My health is too important compared to the life style I had. With this change will come a more confident and brighter me that has been peeking through slowly but surely and honestly I can’t wait to meet the rest of her.

Replies

• Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    Courageous girl!! Way to get going and get yourself fit for life!
  • TheEtcherSketch
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on making the decision to love yourself more!
  • theWODdoll
    theWODdoll Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I used to have PCOS which the doctors said there’s no cure and I’d have it forever and 50% higher risk of diabetes, ovarian cancer and heart disease. I was 20. It took a few years but I changed my diet and exercise and I don’t have it anymore! When I asked the Dr to check on it the tests all showed negative. I feel amazing now and they said PCOS is the #1 cause of infertility. I thought I could never get pregnant, and I just had a baby without having to do IVF or anything.
    It can be done! It’s hard and a lot of work. There’s ups and downs but if you keep going you’ll get there!
  • deb7gray
    deb7gray Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can you post your go to foods and supplements please?