Can you recommend an exercise dvd?

Options
I am about to go to target and I'd like to buy an exercise dvd... Anyone know of any good ones sold there?

Replies

• TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Everyone says that Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is good and I know they sell it at Target, but I haven't personally tried it. One of my favorites was always Gilad Bodies In Motion... although it's an oldie and you may not be able to find it there.
  • mheightchew
    Options
    Any Jillian Michaels. I just completed 30 Day Shred and loved it. I am doing Ripped in 30 now. If you want a more steady work out, go for Leslie Sansone. I think they have them at Target.
  • takm0527
    takm0527 Posts: 53
    Options
    30 day shred is great. I have heard that all of hers are good. and the Biggest Loser ones are good too...great thing is they are a great price...most are under 10 bucks!
  • akane1087
    Options
    P90X! My husband and I used to work out 3 hours a day every day a week before i got pregnant.. and everything we did is in these videos! This is the first workout we have found that even comes close to being as hard as we used to work out!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian Michael's Shred it With Weights and Tae Bo videos :)
  • stephanielynn1108
    Options
    Definitely Jillian Michaels. I have done the 30 Day Shred and the Yoga Meltdown. Both are really good!
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds dvds. They burn calories but aren't so high intensity. I still sweat but I don't feel like I'm going to keel over.
  • solflyer81
    solflyer81 Posts: 119
    Options
    I love TurboFire. I have 30 day shred arriving in the mail any day now I aslo have a video called 10 minute knock out- I dont like it as much as turbo fire, but when I am short on time it definitely works.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Just ordered 30 day shred since everyone keeps talking about it. Should have next week.