Have a 100 lbs to lose, looking for support buddies

Hi, my name is Janeather. My goal is to finally get myself in shape. Any support I can get or give will I'm here will be much appreciated.

Replies

• SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    I'm needing to lose 100 also! I'm about 15lbs in right now - you can add me. I tend to eat low carb/high protein, open food diary for friends. Right now for workouts I am swimming 4 days a week and yoga 1-2. Good luck to you!
  • MOOD4TUNES
    MOOD4TUNES Posts: 5 Member
    Hello Janeather! I am so HAPPY for you and YOU CAN DO IT! Its going to be hard, sometimes you may feel like throwing in the towel, people around you may tempt you with the wrong foods but BE STRONGER THAN it all! This is YOUR life, health and well-being. You can't control the forces around you but you can control YOU! I am currently doing Keto and started 11 days ago and have already lost 10Ibs as of today. Its challenging but each day that passes with these great results - empowers and motivates me more. Just stay dedicated and committed! YOU GOT THIS 🙌💪👍
  • msdee7679
    msdee7679 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Janeather! I am in the same boat! I had been doing well for over 2 years, and then life happened. Some many complex situations to arise. I can't believe I gained 30+ lbs in 6 months, but the scale shows that I did. I was afraid to get on it until today. I am afraid to try Keto Diet, as I don't know if I will be able to keep it up. I will try to eat in moderation and count calories.
  • @msdee7679 Be encouraged, we all have to start somewhere. I know you can do this!🤗

• @MOOD4TUNES Thanks for the encouragement.
  • cobido
    cobido Posts: 10 Member
    I also have 100lbs to lose all please feel free to add me as a friend 😁
  • lmazza1
    lmazza1 Posts: 21 Member
    I’ve got about 100 to lose. Started about a week ago. Feel free to add me.
  • zohra7917
    zohra7917 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi
    I'm new to mfp
    would love to make friends who can join me on my weight loss journey.
    I have about 100lbs to lose
    Pls add me ppl🙂
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    About 50 pounds lost so far, still have to lose 100 pounds. Let's do it! Meal by meal, day by day!
  • choosibird
    choosibird Posts: 1 Member
    Hi All, I too have about 70lbs to lose. I have started this week and am soooo hungry lol, but really want to achieve and stop thinking about fat and move on in my life. Good luck in your journeys everyone. Let’s smash this!!! Xx
  • pk1604
    pk1604 Posts: 1 Member
    just started and seeking to lose 100 lbs, will be great to connect and see what is working.
  • Tashired
    Tashired Posts: 20 Member
    Hi I have a 100lbs to lose as well. This is my 1st day. We can add each other for support. We got this!!!
  • SandyH2015
    SandyH2015 Posts: 95 Member
    Hi all! I am Sandy, 49 with 100lbs to lose. I have been back to MFP 30 days and have so far lost 15lbs. I have an open diary and am very interactive with my MFP friends. Add me if you like!
  • MOOD4TUNES
    MOOD4TUNES Posts: 5 Member
    edited September 2018
    Tashired wrote: »
    Hi I have a 100lbs to lose as well. This is my 1st day. We can add each other for support. We got this!!!

Tashired you CAN DO IT! Its not going to be easy but what changes in life ever are? Its easy to talk ourselves out of the steps toward change when things get hard but we are STRONGER THAN THAT! Stay focused, stay strong and don't allow surrounding influences deviate you from your path. You are AMAZING and CAN DO THIS ❤
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    I 😍 friends!
  • cdmart1
    cdmart1 Posts: 12 Member
    I also started this week. I've lost 5 lbs this week and I'm so excited. I've been on that roller coaster for years trying to lose weight. I need friends here on MyFitnessPal for support and motivation and I will also reciprocate those motivations with all of you. I weigh 280 lbs last Sunday....that was hard to say but it's the truth. I just weighed at 275...... ok I'm breathing. I've never told anyone my weight before. That was actually relief.... :). take care
  • Hello ! Im Casey , im trying to drop 40 pounds by next summer :)
    id love for a new friend and buddy !
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Hi, my name is Janeather. My goal is to finally get myself in shape. Any support I can get or give will I'm here will be much appreciated.

Good luck! Feel free to add me!
  • fit4sho42
    fit4sho42 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm in the same boat. Please add me as a friend!
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Add me! Have a bunch to lose. We can do this!