Accountability!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• swhitt58
    swhitt58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of the group too! I’ve done MFP in the past and had success and just getting going again!
  • lindsaycatherine11
    Options
    Added all of you! Can’t wait to crush all of our goals!!!! 😊
  • pinkcutie100
    pinkcutie100 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Looking for an accountability partner too!!!! Can I join in? I've been trying to get back to 120 lbs for years. When I got to 122 lbs, I went through a bad relationship and breakup. Now I'm 20 lbs heavier a few years later. Oops!!! Needing some help.
  • Transforming_me25
    Options
    I'm new to MyFitnessPal although I have been on and off on it as well I have never really added anybody on here I don't know how but I would love to have an accountability. And make some friends on here.I'm 25 years old I weigh 345 lb I have one child. I'm hoping this will help me lose weight so I can get healthy for not only myself but my child as well! So Add me !:)
  • lindsaycatherine11
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! 💖
  • wannabesmaller2017
    Options
    I’d love some accountability!! I do well for a few days, then overeat!! Then start the process over again. I’d love to join, too!
  • lindsaycatherine11
    Options
    Sameeee here... added you!! 😊
  • Bekahbee8
    Bekahbee8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my first time on MFP. It will be a great help to have accountabilabuddies while trying to lose weight and eat healthy again. I’ve been on here every day keeping myself accountable but welcome the comraderie.
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I’m new to MFP (about 3 weeks). I’m old, and just figuring out how it works! At 51 I’m trying to lose weight and get fit. Would love to have accountability friends!

Hi, I'm older than you and doing it! I like it here at MFP...Add me if you like.
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I’ve been on MFP on and off but haven’t really stuck with it... after a summer of indulgence I want to give it another shot!

I’m trying to consistently eat better and make exercise part of my daily routine... I have a crazy work schedule so it has been tough.

I was hoping to find a few friends that I can check in with on a daily basis and we can keep each other accountable! I think that if I know I have to report back to someone about my day, it will help me stay on track and achieve my goals (and vice versa)!

Let me know if you’re interested - I’d love to help however I can!!!

I like chatting about the fitness and other things that help me and others stay on track. Add me if you will!!
  • Lilmamawoz
    Lilmamawoz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Please add me for accountability group!! I need this!
  • lindsaycatherine11
    Options
    Absolutely! 😊
  • dlynne1024
    dlynne1024 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’d like to join you all, please! I am down 75lbs to 315, and I have been stuck here since May! After studying my daily MFP entries, I realize I have not been as diligent as I thought 😖. My next short term goal is to get to 299 😊. So am focusing on being diligent on tracking food, and am increasing frequency and intensity of my workouts (signed up for Orangetheory Fitness for some structure). Trying to keep this commitment to myself! So, please, add me as a friend 🙋🏽‍♀️
  • lindsaycatherine11
    Options
    Added! 🤗
  • dlynne1024
    dlynne1024 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Soooo...had a long weekend at the beach. I did my normal excercise, buuuut, I ate with abandon! Back home now, and getting back into my normal routine. I am shocked at how easy it was to fall out of my food routine, and how quickly I can gain a few pounds eating junky food. But, I am home and back to my normal routines - daily excercise, meal prep (whole foods, grains, fruit!), reminding myself that I do want to live healthy (with the occasional excursion into less healthy 😊). It was pretty cool strolling 🚶🏾‍♀️the boardwalk not looking for a bench to rest on and not huffing and puffing 😊.
  • Nikki_Lee12
    Nikki_Lee12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for people to hold me accountable and vice versa! I am super active and love commenting and encouraging on peoples status! Feel free to add me :)
  • candylantripkennedy
    Options
    Feel free to add me too guys!
  • yamireikon
    yamireikon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    +1 here too. I lack motivation (and friends!) So 100% would love to have some accountability buds! Please do get in touch if anyone's interested!!
    F | 24 | 68kg :smile:
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Trying to eat better and exercise daily with a crazy work schedule? I think you've just described a lot of us perfectly. It's always nice to have someone to help keep us on track as well as someone we can help. I find helping others keeps me focused as well. Good luck!
  • lindsaycatherine11
    lindsaycatherine11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! 😊