down 60 pounds, with pictures

Options
annacataldo
annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
Started 3/7/11; and i didnt plan to share on forums until I was done, but it seems to motivate people, so i thought i would share.

anna254.jpg

Replies

• lallaloolly
    lallaloolly Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    half a picture or not, you can still see an amazing difference! congratulations!
  • JeffGDDG
    JeffGDDG Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You are looking good!! Congradulations on your lost!
  • grantsmom08
    grantsmom08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Still shows the change! Congrats and best of luck on the rest of your journey!
  • zyle
    zyle Posts: 34
    Options
    If you right click on the picture and click view image you can see the pic..... Btw GREAT JOB you have done Excellent Work. I stared March 24th and have lost 57 pounds so I'm right behind ya : )
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    You can still see enough to tell that you look amazing!! And especially for only 5 months or whatever it says, wowzers!! Great Job!!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! you look so much heathier! Keep up the amazing work! :drinker:
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    WOW, way to go!!! Keep up the great work!!!! You must be so proud of yourself!!!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Anna!!!! Way to go, you look great! I knew you were right at 60, but had no idea what a difference you were feeling and seeing.
    Super proud to be one of your MFPals !!!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Wow wee! Congrats on your 60 lbs. gone!!! That is a huge accomplishment! And you look great! What an inspiration to all of us!
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys.
  • DownSheGoes
    Options
    This is so amazing (: keep it up!
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Your right! pictures are so motivating and you just motivated many! Keep up the great job! Looking great girl!
  • krevelle65
    krevelle65 Posts: 189
    Options
    You're doing awesome. Thanks for sharing :)
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Anna you have done such a great job!! You look amazing! Keep up the great work!!!!!!

Glad to have "met" you on here :)
  • BecLee
    BecLee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Looking good Anna!!! :happy: Thanks for the motivation and I know that you are motivated to keep up the awesome job you are doing.
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thank you. These stories do inspire us, even when you are still progressing!
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Great
  • Profplum321
    Profplum321 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great girl! Keep it going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!