sensational in 6 - week 4!!

Options
Well Ladies, I think a lot of us are losing motivation (including myself) We seemed to have gone down to 3!

llievengood - 16 points (but you only logged in 3 days)
me - 30 points
losinmama - A whopping 64 points becuase you log in everday and work out like a feind!!!

I've lost a bit of weight although I;m doing something right cause I'm losing inches. Which I know is better than weight but the scale has such a pschological effect.

We're almost done ladies!!! STRONG and BEAUTIFUL

Replies

• alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Well, I am back from vacation and ready to get back on track!! Even though it was hard for me to log my calories and exercise on my trip, I weighed myself for the first time this morning and I have lost 2 pounds!!! I am so shocked! So I am once again motivated to get back on track. I have a new heart rate monitor so tonight I will be able to acurately tell how many calories I burn during my class. I am hoping to go every night this week to get back into a routine. I have not measured myself yet but I will try to do that tonight.

So it is good to be back in MFP-land...Let's keep it up girls!!! :happy:
  • LosinMama2b
    Options
    OMG! Congrats Ali!! That's awesome to lose on vacation! Well done!

I'm SUPER proud of myself for doing so well this week AND on top of that I lost 3lbs. I weighed in this morning at 184. WoooT!

Keep up the awesome work...and stay focused. We can do this!! Tracking EVERYTHING is what has made this process easier for me. That and this group have seriously motivated me. I love seeing my number of points go up.

Here's to another great week ladies!
  • alicollins74
    Options
    OMG! Congrats Ali!! That's awesome to lose on vacation! Well done!

I'm SUPER proud of myself for doing so well this week AND on top of that I lost 3lbs. I weighed in this morning at 184. WoooT!

Keep up the awesome work...and stay focused. We can do this!! Tracking EVERYTHING is what has made this process easier for me. That and this group have seriously motivated me. I love seeing my number of points go up.

Here's to another great week ladies!

Good job losing 3 pounds! We are all awesome!!! You are right, this group has been a good motivator...
  • llivengood
    llivengood Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job with the weigh-in today girls!!!!! I am sad to report that I gained .6 lbs since last week. :( This is getting really tough for me, because my body is at a weight that's comfortable (my "happy" weight). I wanted to push myself down to 125, but I know that will be practically impossible to maintain for my body type. BUT, I'm not giving up trying to get there. I haven't made time for exercise and I won't bother to make any excuses for that!!! You guys are giving me fresh motivation!!!
  • LosinMama2b
    Options
    Livengood - I just looked on your profile that you have a 5k in August? DId you do it...are you going to do it? Just curious because my first 5k race is in September and I'm so excited and freaking proud of myself. C25k is a Godsend, seriously - I never would have dreamed even in my wildest imaginings that I would be running a 5k, and now I do it 3 times a week!

Monday's Points:
    Sleep: 1
    Logging: 1
    Schedule: 1
    Eating: 3
    Exercise: 6

Total: 12
  • alicollins74
    Options
    sleep 1
    log 1
    schedule 1
    eating 1
    exercise 4

total 8!
  • LosinMama2b
    Options
    sleep 1
    log 1
    schedule 1
    eating 1
    exercise 4

total 8!

YEAH!!! Right on!
  • llivengood
    Options
    Losin Mama- I did not end up doing that race...my husband ( and running partner) hurt his knee so running has been put on the backburner for us for a little while. I did work myself up to 3 miles, so if I don't do 5k soon, I will be very mad at myself in the long run!!! I'm with you- I NEVER thought I'd be able to do something like that. Before a few months ago, I thought it'd be impossible for me to run a mile! Congrats. It feels great, huh? :)

Monday's points.
    sleep- 1
    diary- 1
    total....2

Tuesday's points.
    sleep- 1
    diary- 1
    schedule- 1
    exercise- 2
    total....5
  • tdotali
    tdotali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing great!! I'm soo happy that this thread is continuing to motivate you to reach your goal!

Monday

clean eating - 2
    sleep - 1
    exericise - 2
    schedule - 1
    diary - 0

Tuesday

clean eating - 2
    sleep - 1
    exericise - 0
    schedule - 0
    diary - 0
  • LosinMama2b
    Options
    It really is an amazing feeling to be able to conquer something like running. I actually really like it and it makes me so happy when I shave some time off the run. Its ridiculously rewarding!

Tuesday's Points:
    Exercise: 3

Total: 9
  • alicollins74
    Options
    eating 1
    schedule 1
    exercise 4
    log 1
    sleep 1

8 total again!
  • llivengood
    Options
    Wednesday:

Sleep 1
    Diary 1
    Schedule 1
    Exercise 1
    Total...4
  • LosinMama2b
    Options
    Wednesday's Points:
    Exercise: 6

Total: 12
  • alicollins74
    Options
    sleep: 1
    schedule:1
    log: 1
    eat: 2
    exercise: 4

9 for Wednesday!!!
  • llivengood
    Options
    Thursday's points!

Sleep 1
    Diary 1
    Schedule 1
    Exercise 1 (pathetic I know, but it's somethin!)
    Total...4
  • LosinMama2b
    Options
    Everyone is doing so awesome!!! YAY!!! Keep it up ladies!!! WE ROCK!

Livengood - Its not pathetic at all!! ANY exercise is better than just sitting on the couch all day!

Thursday's Points:
    Exercise: 3

Total: 9

So I've been going to a nutritionist and seriously - this lady rocks and I'm super excited with my progress. I've been eating handmade meals every day (I actually cook a lot when I have time and then take leftovers with me to work...its strangely easy which is suprising to me). My weight loss is amazing too...I mean take right now. I just started my womanly time and usually I gain between 1-5lbs of bloat...no bloat for me! This morning I was down to 181.8...I mean we'll have to see what my real weigh in is on Monday...but WOW! Eating clean really does make a difference...like HUGE difference. Crazy.
  • alicollins74
    Options
    sleep: 1 (I slept so good I didn't hear the damaging storms go through)
    schedule: 1
    log: 1
    eating: 0
    exercise: 4

total: 7

LosinMama: Good job! That is awesome!!
  • alicollins74
    Options
    well, today (friday) wasn't a very good day as far as points go...

sleep 1
    schedule 0
    exercise 0
    log 1
    clean 0

2!!! :( I will be much better tomorrow...
  • tdotali
    tdotali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Ok...I've been totally off track this week - no real excuse, just a bunch of lame ones ;(

BUT, I am sooo happy to the rest of you. Seriously, I can sense the excitment and happiness coming through the screen!!! It's contagious. I will be back on for this week.

I told you guys at the beginning...it's tough for me to maintain motivation. It my biggest battle. But I'll allow a slip, not a slide!

Keep it up and I'll post week 5 tomorrow!!!!
  • llivengood
    Options
    Friday and Saturday were super busy, so I didn't rack up many points.....

Friday
    Sleep 1

Saturday
    Sleep 1

Sheesh....well, the rest of you are doing fabulous!!!! Losinmama, that's so awesome about the nutritionist!! Good for you! I can't believe we only have 2 more weeks in this challenge!!