Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• deanmathie
    deanmathie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi All, been a member since July and now over 200 friends and counting. Always active and keeping up to date with those friends. Feel free to add ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  • morgbove
    morgbove Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Iโ€™m Morgan and would love to be motivated and motivating :)
  • lpedro8
    lpedro8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me! I'd love to make some new friends on here!๐Ÿ˜Š
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love getting more friends. It's a real motivator! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜
  • lizmarie9855
    lizmarie9855 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    New here, donโ€™t know how to add people๐Ÿ˜‚ hopefully Iโ€™ll learn quickly. Iโ€™ve been on keto for a little more than a month and having nice results. Hope to meet people who can help me with motivational support thru this journey. Thanks!
  • greenegoddess1
    greenegoddess1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! Starting over AGAIN! Gluten free and dairy free this time around (allergies). Feel free to add me.
  • GlitterNGemstones
    Options
    me!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    yes please
  • shiningnow
    shiningnow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Never too late to begin...again! So here I go...
  • JosJourney2018
    JosJourney2018 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Long story short. Lost 6st 4lbs in 9 months from jan 2017. Dad got ill at end of year and passed away couple of months later. I lost focus. Gained 2st 11lbs and now I am back on track. Add me if you are active and in it for the long run. Jo
  • NoisyIvy
    NoisyIvy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Joined a week ago, happy to make friends
  • cta1618
    cta1618 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well. Preferably, with open diaries. My diet is far from healthy but as I move along further on this journey, I'd like to slowly acquire healthier eating by observing others. I'm looking to reach the 100s by February or March.
  • doubleplay_643
    doubleplay_643 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It seems like all my friends go MIA over the weekends. Looking for friends who are MFP active on the weekends. Please add me!
  • kellsey4955
    kellsey4955 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add and cheer me on! Vegan, IF, calorie counter and walking enthusiast ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Add me! Vegan, dancer, yoga, walking. Into having fun getting exercise no matter what the activity, just as long as it's fun. Also love cooking!
  • saggyandbaggy
    saggyandbaggy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 100 lbs and then gained a fair amount back until I got back into MFP. I am now about 20lbs from my new (more realistic) goal and would love to hear from anyone who can relate!!
  • bfloyd2015
    bfloyd2015 Posts: 22 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Add me! Today starts my final weight loss journey! I delivered my 2nd child in May and lost 25 just breastfeeding and I am ready to lose 39 pounds to finally get to my goal weight of 160. I need motivation, friends, recipes, exercises, everything! :smile:
  • BeverlyW1108
    BeverlyW1108 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Would love some new MFP friends! Iโ€™ve been here for a while but fall off the wagon regularly. I realize this is a life long journey & would like to give & receive motivation to stay the long haul.
  • zwebb2018
    zwebb2018 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me ๐Ÿ˜Š xx