8 week goal

So, my son is getting married in 3 weeks and I am at the heaviest I've been in 14 years. Now I've known for months he's getting married, but have not had the motivation to get this kick started again. I am mortified at the thought of wedding pictures and dress shopping. However, I am not going to let this stop me from getting started now. My niece is getting married in december, and for that wedding I would like to be down 30lbs. Which I know I can do, I've done before, so I'm going to use these weddings as kind of a before and after (well before and half way) marker. It's good to have goals, hopefully I can reach them again

Replies

• LisaMoxon155
    LisaMoxon155 Posts: 256 Member
    My friend got married last year ans it was a real motivator for me. I felt great and didnt look bad either.

So good to have somethingg to work towards
  • nancyw145
    nancyw145 Posts: 1 Member
    So, my son is getting married in 3 weeks and I am at the heaviest I've been in 14 years. Now I've known for months he's getting married, but have not had the motivation to get this kick started again. I am mortified at the thought of wedding pictures and dress shopping. However, I am not going to let this stop me from getting started now. My niece is getting married in december, and for that wedding I would like to be down 30lbs. Which I know I can do, I've done before, so I'm going to use these weddings as kind of a before and after (well before and half way) marker. It's good to have goals, hopefully I can reach them again
  • lytningbolts
    lytningbolts Posts: 34 Member
    Hi Hollen,

You got this! I have an eight week goal too. I have a longer term 6 month goal, but I have a two month goal that I’m trying to meet. We can do this! Best of luck on your journey!