Looking for shorties ☺️

Replies

• future_fitmom
    future_fitmom Posts: 16 Member
    I’m 5ft but morbidly obese. I’d love to be friends with anyone who needs to lose a lot!
  • HollaDeckGirl
    HollaDeckGirl Posts: 40 Member
    I’m 5’1” B) I consider myself small but mighty, and love to lift.
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,710 Member
    Hi, I'm 5'1" and currently about 65 kg aiming for 50 kg. I was 72.5 kg a couple of months ago. Going quite well so far, but I'm on holiday right now and it was my birthday yesterday so it might not look so good when I get on the scales back home.
    It is hard when you're a shorter and older (I'm 68), but you can do it. Building muscle can improve your metabolic rate, that helps the weight loss
    Good luck
  • Ssssss666666
    Ssssss666666 Posts: 560 Member
    4,11 and a half (must,nt forget the half) weight 103lbs lost 54lbs but took around 6 months, been in maintenance for about a year. You can do this!. I just stopped eating junk and started eating healthy. After a while you really enjoy all the added fruit and vegetables to your diet. I used to hear chefs on TV talk about the sweetness of things like carrot and peas etc and though vegetables aren't sweet what are they talking about!, But now I have cut out sugar from my diet (apart from natural sugar) I really know what they mean, so eating healthy is a treat. Good luck you can do this.
  • Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 979 Member
    5'2". Currently 68kg looking to get to 62kg. Used to be 75.1kg in April.

Getting back into the habit of making lunch again after a couple of weeks eating canteen food. Hoping that to be a helpful factor in making that scale move lower again :smile:
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Hi! I am 5"1 and weighing 132lbs, I am aiming to get back down to 112lbs so that's 20lbs to go :s
  • 4,11 and a half (must,nt forget the half) weight 103lbs lost 54lbs but took around 6 months, been in maintenance for about a year. You can do this!. I just stopped eating junk and started eating healthy. After a while you really enjoy all the added fruit and vegetables to your diet. I used to hear chefs on TV talk about the sweetness of things like carrot and peas etc and though vegetables aren't sweet what are they talking about!, But now I have cut out sugar from my diet (apart from natural sugar) I really know what they mean, so eating healthy is a treat. Good luck you can do this.

Thank you !!!!
  • greyparks206
    greyparks206 Posts: 165 Member
    Another short girl (5’1”) here. I don’t think I’ve been 112 pounds since before I hit puberty, though. Lol.

I started at 200 pounds right before Christmas. I’m currently down to 153 and trying to get to 130 (top of the healthy BMI range), at least. Anything else I lose after that will be a bonus!

Anyone who’d like is welcome to add me. I log daily and honestly. I’m far from perfect, but I’m happy with the progress I’ve made so far.
  • 4'9" and every pound shows on short people!
  • cgibson522
    cgibson522 Posts: 31 Member
    5'2"! I just started on MFP at 150 and have a goal of 140. My real goal is 130 but 10 lbs sounds like a much more reasonable goal that will keep me motivated so I'm starting with that. It is hard to lose weight when smaller -- we don't get to eat as many calories!
  • KcRavassa
    KcRavassa Posts: 45 Member
    5'5" ... so I'm right on the cusp between short and average (I still walk on my pants though...). I'm around 148ish and would love to get down to 130. For exercise I typically rock climb, walk/hike and sometimes strength train when my climbing partners can't make it. Feel free to add me!
  • 5'2'' I have quite a bit of weight to lose. looking for friends on here.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    I'm 5'0". I started at 156 and I'm down to 119, February to today. I'm focusing on recomp (stopped actively seeking weight loss at 125).
  • aeborowski
    aeborowski Posts: 72 Member
    Just shy of 5'2" with more than enough to lose! 😂 I'm 18 lbs into my journey!
  • dangerousdashie
    dangerousdashie Posts: 119 Member
    Was around the same as you OP, I’m almost 5’1, started at around 111 lbs and lost about 12-14lb pacttm9oncb2.png
  • lytningbolts
    lytningbolts Posts: 34 Member
    I like to say I’m fun size 😂 I’m 5 foot even. I was 5’1” when I was in the military. They stole an inch from me! LOL. I’m trying to lose 20 lbs overall but 15 by December.
  • Malethyst
    Malethyst Posts: 18 Member
    I'm 5'3". I gotten to goal before multiple times and I've gained back 10 because I got tired of tracking after hundreds of days straight. So I'm back on here to get back down to goal. I married a chef and it's making it a bit harder. He's always trying to feed me!
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    I'm 5'2" and weigh 129 lbs at the moment. Trying to get down to 120.
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,729 Member
    5ft 6, short arsed welshman

My husband is the same as you, same height and a Welshman :smiley:

I'm 5'0", 135, aiming for 115-120 lb.
  • Samaahir
    Samaahir Posts: 18 Member
    I am 5ft2 (157 cm) and currently weigh 108 lb (49 kg) with 20% fat, so a lot of fat around belly and other unsightly areas. I am hoping to lose about 4-5 kg and observe to see what my belly does. I will also be watching my face and boobs because they seemed to start to suffer the last time I tried to lower my body fat percentage. Anybody else has sort of similar goals/concerns?