KASHI GO LEAN LOVERS! <3

Options
Kashi Go Lean has got to be my favorite cereal, hands down. I have it every morning, sometimes for dinner too LOL with almond milk! It's healthy, high protein AND fiber! Only thing is.. as far as the sugar.. Which I'm trying to be careful with.. Does anyone have any other recommendations for cereal?

So far Kashi Go Lean is my ultimate favorite & is so filling!! :) Especially used as a smack with Greek yogurt or almond butter, yum!

Replies

• 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    I liked the blueberry kind. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to something in it. :-(
  • brazilian27
    Options
    I'm so with you!!I'm addicted to that cereal..sometimes I have right after my meal...I do my meal low carb so I can get my carbs from cereal....lol everytime you see dessert on my diary that means cerela mixed with something else..lol
  • AnotherMichelle
    AnotherMichelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Do you know what?
  • melissa1217
    melissa1217 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love it!! Have it every morning with almond milk :). As far as sugar goes, it has less than special K thats for sure but the only one I can think of off the top of my head with less sugar is Total.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Just recently got the kashi go lean crunch cereal and its pretty good and sweet. I also have mine with almond milk which I love. I want to try the blueberry next time. I love fiber one cereal as well.
  • lorjill
    lorjill Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I tooo love kashi go lean, but the sugars kinda turned me off. Plain old Cheerios have 1 gram of sugar per serving!! Add some berries...yum.
  • 3ball
    Options

Do you know what?
    No, it was definitely the cereal though. I did some searching on Google and found some similar stories, so I just threw out the rest of the box. Oh well.
  • cherrikim
    cherrikim Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm not crazy about cereal, but do like the Kashi Cinna-Raisin or Wheat'n Bran-Shredded Wheat better than the rest as far as taste goes. I usually just eat them dry as a snack or overtop of my yogurt. Most cereals to me have a fake sugar taste that I can't stand.
  • ashesoh1234
    ashesoh1234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    LOL I had it for dinner last night, with almond milk and blueberries! Yum!
  • Rabbittrax
    Options
    I love the honey almond flax crunch. Just eat it dry most of the time....it's like a bowl of caramel corn! If you add banana slices to it, the cereal sticks to the slices and it's really yummy! :happy:
  • 3ball
    Options
    I'm on Special K cereals now. I wish Total would get in the game and make a couple of different varieties.
  • jamja
    jamja Posts: 190
    Options
    Kasha Go Lean w unsweetened Almond milk...a staple in my house. But I also buy Uncle SAMs cereal which has virtually no sugar but higher in calories, avail at TJs. Also Ezekial cereals...available at Whole Foods. There is one flavor also with 0 sugar. Check them out.