Goal with 5 days to the wedding 😱

I hit Goal today. Not sure I’ve finished yet though. The next 2 weeks I’m eating at 0.5lb deficit and enjoy my wedding and honeymoon.

When I return I think I may aim for another 6lbs at a 0.5lb rate and focus on building muscle in a recomp. I think I’ll just see how this weight looks and feels as the excess skin shrinks back.

Replies

• Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    An enormous jolly well done for hitting your goal.

So many people seem to fall by the wayside for whatever reasons.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Woohoo on your goal and in time for the wedding :smiley: and a good plan too for afterwards :smile:

All the best for your big day.

• BNY721
    BNY721 Posts: 125 Member
    Congrats on hitting your goal! Enjoy your big day!

Your plan after sounds solid btw - nice job.
  • I hit Goal today. Not sure I’ve finished yet though. The next 2 weeks I’m eating at 0.5lb deficit and enjoy my wedding and honeymoon.

When I return I think I may aim for another 6lbs at a 0.5lb rate and focus on building muscle in a recomp. I think I’ll just see how this weight looks and feels as the excess skin shrinks back.

congrats on your accomplishments and just a thing to remember skin can take a year or more to bounce back,and it may not shrink as much as youd like, so give it time. but good luck with the wedding and the honeymoon hope its everything and more!
  • Liana_Ish
    Liana_Ish Posts: 671 Member
    Congratulations on your wedding and congratulations on reaching your goal! I’m getting married next year and a wedding is definitely the best motivation 😃😃
  • caindove11
    caindove11 Posts: 73 Member
    Congrats on hitting your goal! Enjoy your wedding.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Congratulations for reaching goal, and my best wishes for your wedding!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Have a wonderful time!
  • unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    bump
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    edited September 2018
    Hope OP will post some photos post wedding - would love to see the dress :smile: all the best :smile:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Hope OP will post some photos post wedding - would love to see the dress :smile: all the best :smile:

She did :smile: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10697197/mfp-got-me-into-the-wedding-dress-of-my-dreams