I really want to lose 20#

Options
Really bad.. i just have this food thing.. i love it.
Ever feel this way??

Replies

• jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Yep.. at some you have to make a choice to eat less food or nothing will change
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Every....single.....day.....of.....my....life, all 64+ years of it.
  • lytningbolts
    lytningbolts Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    LOL your post made me laugh because that is so me. I want to lose 20 pounds but I also love food and I want to eat it. The struggle is real ha ha
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Good news! You can lose 20 lb, and still be able to eat! Enjoy.

This. Discipline.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Love of food is not the same as food abuse. You can eat what you want, and have a healthy weight, just don't eat too much over time.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Preacher, meet choir.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Good news! You can lose 20 lb, and still be able to eat! Enjoy.

This. Discipline.

Yes, discipline. I lost 60 pounds, then lost my discipline, now I'm up 20 so time to turn that bus around and do it again. Otherwise, I'll end up with the other 90 some percent of people who lose weight then gain it all back. It's embarrassing to admit because I thought I had this nailed. Unfortunately, it's not my love of food that's created this problem, it's several other factors. Still, no excuse!
  • ladybug4233
    ladybug4233 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. I lost 30 pounds and gained 5 back but I have lost 3 of those. Ideally I would like to get to 115 but I am happy at 125 so I have to decide what I should do. I have checked the numbers and It only about a 80-100 calorie difference to maintain. Overall I feel like 125 is easy and manageable I feel like I would have to be so strict at 115. I think I will see how it goes once I get back to 125 and try to get to 120.

Good luck!!
  • hawkmancody
    hawkmancody Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love food but you have to give up something you like to get something you want.