Protein Shakes

Options
2»

Replies

• Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I drink the EAS AdvantEDGE (carb control) Has a great taste, not super expensive, it's already made and only 110 calories. Just put it in the Fridge it's ready when you are!
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I like "Whey Factors-French Vanilla"! It tastes like cake batter and you can mix it with water or milk.

I mix my protein powder into water or soymilk.

I also mix it into my yogurt.

When I make a shake, I add peanut butter or cocoa powder or fruit.
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I really like the Isofemme powder. My favourite is the vanilla with almond milk, and banana. Sometime I throw a scoop of peanut butter in there. I make mine in the blender with a few ice cubes too. Tastes just like a milkshake. I tend to drink them post-workout or for an am snack or breakfast. Chocolate banana is good too, or with strawberries. .. So many different combos to try!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I cannot remember the brand but I got it at Target and was not expensive at all. I purchased the cookies and cream flavor. Quite yummy!!!! I mix mine with almond milk. Sometimes when I need a pick-me-up I add a scoop of instant coffee and I have an iced coffee drink...
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I buy the Premier Chocolate Shakes from Costco.

Only 160 cals but have 30 grams of protein.

They are also tasty and taste the most like chocolate milk that I have found.

Another bonus, cheap and premade.
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    I drink vi shape nutritional milkshakes!! They are packed with nutrition but only have 90 calories, 1 fat, 7 carbs, 1 sugar.  I mix mine in a blender with milk, juice, or coffee,  ice and cocoa powder, peanut butter, pudding powder, and/or extract flavors. Sweet cream flavor only!! I drink them as recovery shakes and a meal replacement.
  • knitnurse72
    Options
    Love your quote on your picture: "Your stomach shouldn't be a waste basket" - that is great!
  • rwno2
    rwno2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I use Herbalife shakes and mix the healthy meal (Formula 1) replacement with the protein mix (PDM). There are a ton of recipes for smoothies or even pies (snickers, turtle, reese, peach cobbler, blueberry muffin, etc.). I mostly just mix the Formula 1 and PDM with 8-12 oz of water. 210 calories and 24 g protein and all the nutrition you need. You can always mix it with milk to bump up the protein. Herbalife also has a personal protein powder that can be added to your shake or smoothie; 20 calories and 5 g protein per tablespoon. These shakes/smooties/pies are a meal replacement and keep you full. Good luck.