Wednesday Mini Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Ugh, you're crazy. But I'll give it a shot. I'm already scheduled for P90X Chest and Back today, and that's good for 100-150 pushups to start.
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I was able to do 2 "sissy girl" pushups and that was it.... but I find that I CAN do wall pushups - is this ok?

Any style is good! :)
  • CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Halfway there! The rest will have to wait until tonight.
  • Sheeshy
    Sheeshy Posts: 133
    Options
    MINI challenge? Mini my butt! Holy moly that was hard! But...... I DID IT! They were 300 wimpy girl pushups, but I did them all!

p.s. -- I'm not downing girl push ups - even those are too tough for me - hence the "wimpy" girl push ups :tongue:
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    Well managed 200 girly pushups today.. my friends have gone home now so it was a good night... and I won't finish off the push ups since ive had a drink or 2...hic!! lol
  • Charger440
    Options
    MEANIE, MEANIE, MEANIE, MEANIE, MEANIE, MEANIE, MEANIE, MEANIE, MEANIE, MEANIE, MEANIE, MEANIE, MEANIE!!!!!!!!!:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :angry: :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad: :mad: :noway: :noway: :noway:

I guess I am in...:cry::cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad:

LOL glad you could join in though!!
  • raybay79
    Options
    thursday challenge??? starting today and it's 9.30 am so i need to get a move on!
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I did it! This was another case of having time and a somewhat clean floor at work. I got them all done in sets of 25.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I did 100 straight when I saw this in 4 sets of 25, then totally forgot about it and its past midnight here already... ahhh well I'll try another 100 now!
  • Shantre
    Shantre Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    300 Done. They were the girly kind though and my husband did the last 8 with me (you know the not-so-girly kind).
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Made it to 200. Might get the rest in.....might just go to bed. Lol.
  • BelindaBuzz
    Options
    I did my 300 pushups! Yeah...owww....ugghhh......
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    alright i got in 300 in they were wall / file cabinet push ups.. but i figure if i keep doing it one day they will be real pushups
  • Charger440
    Options
    I got 301 real push-ups done.

Great job y'all, You are awesome!!!
  • zukekitty
    zukekitty Posts: 185
    Options
    Whew! Mixed all 300 plus some extras by mistake in a circuit with the rest of my workout today. Most were wall ones though. Did 10 real ones and I think 20 on the knees. I only made it through the last 40 because a bootleg song from my favorite bar band came up on my music shuffle :)
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Made it to 200. Might get the rest in.....might just go to bed. Lol.
    Ended up getting 75 more in before bed. 200 wall, 50 knee, and 25 real.