227lbs to 185lbs success story

Options
It really takes hard work and dedication to fulfill your goals that you set yourself. No matter what obstacles you can achieve anything. zuhjcn3bqzey.jpeg

Replies

• msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Well done.

You smashed it!
  • cguevarra
    cguevarra Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    msf74 wrote: »
    Well done.

You smashed it!

Thank you
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • cguevarra
    Options
    solieco1 wrote: »
    You look great!

Thank you!
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and so, so very happy! Congratulations on an awesome job!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Would like to know - any specific advise? Change in life style? I find it always interesting and inspirational to learn about new approaches in weight loss. That's the advantage with MFP - we never stop learning.
  • orionuer
    orionuer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Oh, I just love reading about success stories and seeing the photos too. Great job, you are very inspiring.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    looking good so how tall are you? i am 5'10" and about 210lbs and want to get to 180lbs
  • cguevarra
    Options
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    looking good so how tall are you? i am 5'10" and about 210lbs and want to get to 180lbs

I’m 5’10” and was at 227lbs. It really took some dedication, gym time, cardio, and a few cheat days to get to where I am now. You can do it. The first 10lbs is the hardest but after that it’s cake and you start getting used to eat you eat throughout the day
  • cguevarra
    Options
    I know it’s been awhile but hope everyone is still continuing their weight loss success!!!!!!
  • MichaelJ75
    MichaelJ75 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a little taller than you, but at about your same starting weight. Curious what daily dietary goals (cal/fat/protein etc) you were using and the frequency of your workouts. Thanks for sharing.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    amazing job
  • cguevarra
    Options
    MichaelJ75 wrote: »
    I'm a little taller than you, but at about your same starting weight. Curious what daily dietary goals (cal/fat/protein etc) you were using and the frequency of your workouts. Thanks for sharing.

So I would workout everyday with cardio after every workout, which would consist of walking at an incline, jogging at a good pace, and mixing the both, or take long walks around my neighborhood.

Protein: 185g
    Fat: 55.5g
    Carbs: 280g

Total calories for a day would be 2350. Hope this helps. But everyone and their bodies are different and may react different to diets and workouts
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!