Who has done 30 day Shred?

Options
Hello, I'm thinking of investing in the DVD and it's not that much money but I want to ask you all about your results first. If I do it, I will do it every day for 30 days regardless of other physical activities. I want results more than anything. So, if you have done it, did you lose inches? weight? Was it very hard to get through? Are the exercises fun? Please please let me know. I'm excited to do it but I don't want to go into it expecting to lose 20lbs (as promised on the ad) and then lose like 1. I also don't want to get it if it's super hard to get through that it will take me more than 30 days to work up to it. So, those of you who have done it, please describe your experiences below. I'm VERY interested. :)

Replies

• megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Loved it...the 1st level is a little rough on the knees but level 2 and 3 are fun! I sweat from start to finish....it is great! :) And for only $10 ...get it you will love it!

Also...I think you lose more inches than the 20lbs stated...
  • kate8085
    kate8085 Posts: 62
    Options
    There is a thread on here that is all people on MFP talking about their experience with 30 Day Shred. It also has before & after photos, measurements and weight changes. Check it out, its super inspirational!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/272924-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread?hl=ultimate+30+day+shred
  • tlahuiltzin
    tlahuiltzin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    There is a thread on here that is all people on MFP talking about their experience with 30 Day Shred. It also has before & after photos, measurements and weight changes. Check it out, its super inspirational!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/272924-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread?hl=ultimate+30+day+shred

NICE!! Thanks!! <3
  • tlahuiltzin
    Options
    Loved it...the 1st level is a little rough on the knees but level 2 and 3 are fun! I sweat from start to finish....it is great! :) And for only $10 ...get it you will love it!

Also...I think you lose more inches than the 20lbs stated...

PERFECT!!! I NEED to lose inches!! School is starting and I'm on the prowl. ;)
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V04V4SX7

I watch it on my laptop for free. You can start tonight!
  • tlahuiltzin
    Options
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V04V4SX7

I watch it on my laptop for free. You can start tonight!

I don't know you, but I think I love you. :D
  • statia152
    Options
    LOL Why put off til tomorrow what you can do today? Enjoy.
  • statia152
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to tell you: just wait 45 seconds and click on "regular download". Then book mark the page with the video for the next time.
  • tlahuiltzin
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to tell you: just wait 45 seconds and click on "regular download". Then book mark the page with the video for the next time.

I got it!! :) I saw that and just waited for the countdown. Wooo!! :)
  • sms9497
    sms9497 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it about 3 times a week since March. It is a great workout!!! How do other account for it in the exercise category? Interested to hear input from others that have been doing. I apologize it this is a repeat question.
  • statia152
    Options
    I have been doing it about 3 times a week since March. It is a great workout!!! How do other account for it in the exercise category? Interested to hear input from others that have been doing. I apologize it this is a repeat question.

It's called circuit training. I just finished Day 10 of Level 1! Not too sure about starting Level 2 tomorrow, I've heard its tougher. You aren't doing it 30 days in a row?
  • mheightchew
    Options
    LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!!! I lost 7lbs and 11 inches. I feel so much stronger now and my muscle definition really changed. THe first week is the hardest, just push through it and you'll get over the "hump"
  • sms9497
    sms9497 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am old (52). I feel that I have to vary my workouts to avoid injury. I run 3 miles 2 times a week; shred 3 times a week and do an interval walking routine once a week. It just works. But the shred works every part of your body. . . so if I had to do only one thing, it would be the shred.

It's called circuit training. I just finished Day 10 of Level 1! Not too sure about starting Level 2 tomorrow, I've heard its tougher. You aren't doing it 30 days in a row?
  • Christine237
    Options
    I'm on Day 10 - and I feel great!
    I don't have the stats you're looking for - I'm still on Level 1 and I've made several other changes at the same time (diet). I also weigh infrequently. BUT I can feel the difference in my muscles and my body.
    Highly recommend.
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I just finished it. I lost more pounds than inches. I lost 10 pounds. I wasn't able to do all the exercises at the harder level at any point during the 30 days. I always did the modified versions and in some instances I was able to work up to the harder version. I intend to do it again trying to get each of the exercises to the harder version. I liked the workout because it was quick and it felt very productive. I did it almost everyday. I have some day where my work schedule just doesn't allow a workout. A few days I did a second workout in the evening, something like a run or other aerobics class.
  • burrellkj
    burrellkj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love it! Level three is pretty hard but it really gives you a work out. I like to do it on days when i don't want to go to the gym... it only takes 20mins and you really feel the workout!
  • nwmm
    nwmm Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just bought it and I am waiting on it to be shipped. Im super pumped to try it! I have read so may great reviews on it. Keep us updated with your progess. I should have mine (didnt know you can watch for free) by the end of the month. Ill check in on how your doing and you can bemy motivation! :)
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options

Its on the site now!!!!!!!! Just type in30 day shred and it shows it now!!!!!
  • tlahuiltzin
    Options
    LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!!! I lost 7lbs and 11 inches. I feel so much stronger now and my muscle definition really changed. THe first week is the hardest, just push through it and you'll get over the "hump"

Wow! Thank you!!! I'm starting for sure!!! :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    It's actually like 27 minutse.