Feel Like Myself Now

amarneu
amarneu Posts: 164 Member
I was waiting until I hit goal weight to do this, but I’m 4lbs away and stalled so screw it here it is #transformationtuesday and because I can’t possibly write a serious post with only serious pics, you get a douche instagram pic at no extra charge 👌

Stats: highest known weight when not preggers was 242, Im now 154, so down 88lbs, sz xl or xxl to accommodate the boobs I once had, to a size small/med now. Chubby chucky doll appearance to teenage boy chic (was always hot as balls though clearly 🔥)

One thing I learned along this journey is that people think that its more socially acceptable to body shame when you’re not overweight.... it’s not, people will try to bring you down when you try to bring yourself up, thank the supporters and say f*** off to the haters.
#douchelarouche #weightlossjourney #loveyourself
40k5flu1tj51.jpeg

Replies

• jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Wow, awesome job! You look fantastic!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Awesome!! Fantastic! What a difference, you look awesome! :smiley:
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Pretty sure you're my new favourite person, and not JUST because you used the hashtag douchelarouche, but it sure helped! Awesome progress too.
  • amarneu
    kdbulger wrote: »
    Pretty sure you're my new favourite person, and not JUST because you used the hashtag douchelarouche, but it sure helped! Awesome progress too.
    Haha thank you!
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Love your style! Congrats to you!
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Awesome sauce👊👊👊
  • Congratulations on all your hard work!!!! :)

Just curious as to how tall are you?
  • AngelFaithsLuna
    AngelFaithsLuna Posts: 14 Member
    Amazing, would love the support and the how you did it, as i am starting today and miles away from my goal
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Outstanding!!!
  • Your post is amazing on all points. I don't do the teenage boy chic thing (I sometimes dress like an Asian male hip hop dancer, but I digress) - I'm really into the classic/subtle sexy look. However, you LOOK FANTSTIC with what you are wearing. Plus the dark hair and the red lipstick really pop against your skin. It's a stunning contrast.

As for the people who felt the need to woo such a positive post, they basically proved your point for you. You've decided your now is your now, and you aren't rehashing the negatives of your yesterday. Instead, you're doing you - the new you.

Congratulations, you look great, your legs are looking nice and lean, and a perfect fit with your style. Great job!
  • amarneu
    Your post is amazing on all points. I don't do the teenage boy chic thing (I sometimes dress like an Asian male hip hop dancer, but I digress) - I'm really into the classic/subtle sexy look. However, you LOOK FANTSTIC with what you are wearing. Plus the dark hair and the red lipstick really pop against your skin. It's a stunning contrast.

As for the people who felt the need to woo such a positive post, they basically proved your point for you. You've decided your now is your now, and you aren't rehashing the negatives of your yesterday. Instead, you're doing you - the new you.

Congratulations, you look great, your legs are looking nice and lean, and a perfect fit with your style. Great job!

Thank you so much for the kind words!! ❤️
  • peggym4640
    peggym4640 Posts: 156 Member
    Hell yeah!!!
  • kiela64
    kiela64 Posts: 1,447 Member
    Way to go!! And very fun 😁
  • Ademann1
    Ademann1 Posts: 47 Member
    Makes me want to get some red lipstick! You look trim and healthy. And your sense of humor is great!
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    bump
  • aklop44
    aklop44 Posts: 4 Member
    You look great!!
  • HeyEmilio
    HeyEmilio Posts: 64 Member
    Congrats. Job well done!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,324 Member
    I get the four pound thing, ,, sometimes you arrive early...you look fantastic, no one is going to put you on a scale and weigh you when you walk into a room. It's all about how you feel and your happiness.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 2,062 Member
    Great job!
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    You are so cute you should be a Pokemon.

Love you saying "feel like myself now".

That's how I'm feeling, 2.5 years after I lost 80 lbs. Not only did I get back to my "me" weight, but I'm not depressed nor drinking every day, and I'm being creative like there's no tomorrow, like me before adulting and all its avoidance and guilt took over.

I seem to have lost my "issues" along with my excess weight and back to my optimism of youth.

Is that the sort of thing you've been finding?
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,899 Member
    What a cutie!!!
  • Kelliegann88
    Kelliegann88 Posts: 8 Member
    WOW! I'm so inspired by your story! You go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!