Looking for a buddy

Options
Hello my name is Christina. I am from Trinidad and Tobago but I went to college in Maine and the UK.
I am 24 and I no longer want to be in this body. Starting my journey with myfitnesspal.

Thank you

Replies

• atnamex
    atnamex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Christina! Nice to meet you. I'm Sam, and I'm also looking for a buddy to make the weight loss a little less lonely.
  • AngelFaithsLuna
    AngelFaithsLuna Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey I am Angel, and I am starting today too, would love some buddies, 35 in England UK
  • jacquelyncarey
    jacquelyncarey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey, Christina, Sam, And Angel!!! I’m Jackie!!! I just started my “nevercomingbackthiswayagain” weight loss journey!!! I started 9/17/18, and I’ve lost 5.8 lbs, working to staying under my calorie count, and eating better choices. The support on this app have been amazing!!!
    I start everyday like it’s my first, celebrating the new mercy I have today, to be healthy, feel healthy, and get healthy for me first, so I can be a blessing to others, and a better help for my family are my friends!!! I must say, my choices get better everyday, and I’m learning to say “no thank you” to the massive temptation that live with me. I would love to cheer you guys on: We Can Do This!!! Just Know You Got This!!!😀
  • jwolniarski
    jwolniarski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I’ve just started back today. Picked up a nasty head cold so I’m feeling pretty rough but I need to start making better food choices & start moving again. Any new friends are welcome 😀
  • aeborowski
    aeborowski Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck!
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck :)

If you don't mind swearing, saying it like it is and long ranty posts which are not always health and fitness related, feel free to add me.
  • christinageorges24
    christinageorges24 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Sam, Angel, Jackie, all of you lovely ladies. Been staying as strong as I can I keep plodding away. I am trying to work some exercise in. How do I get up in the morning ?
  • christinageorges24
    christinageorges24 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Additionally, How are your journeys going ?