Help

Options
Lose 10 pounds. But now my pants are tight. I am so confused. I work out every day but Saturdays. Why are the tighter :/

Replies

• FlyingMolly
    FlyingMolly Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    You could be regaining weight, or you could just be bloated today for any of a bunch of reasons. Are you still logging your food accurately? How long ago did you lose the weight, and how long have you been noticing your clothes feel tight?
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Do you weigh your food? Do you log all your food honestly? Do you log all your food accurately?
  • joaniebalonie088
    joaniebalonie088 Posts: 93 Member
    Options

[/quote]

It can however cause high cortisol, particularly when coupled with high activity. The fluid retention from that can easily mask fat loss.[/quote]

This. You end up feeling like crap, bloated, low energy, etc even if you may technically be losing body fat.

Be kind to yourself, go easy, stay within your calorie goals but don’t try to dramatically undershoot your goal. Get plenty of sleep.

People like to “woo” anything that suggests you could be gaining or retaining weight while in a deficit, but it’s entirely possible. It just isn’t *fat* gain.