Looking to lose 50, and control binge eating!

Options
Hi guys!

I am looking for kind and accountable people. I am currently looking to lose about 30 pounds right now as a "mini" goal but 50 pounds all the way around. An to tame my out of control binging and hungry that I've been going through.

Of course I will do the same for you! Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• JaimesLosingIt
    JaimesLosingIt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat! What are you doing regarding your diet and exercise? I joined a jump starter on Diet Bet and am planning on continuing with a transformer for 6 months. I’ve found I need the accountability and I hate wasting money so I figured it’s pretty motivating for me!
  • Neckita
    Neckita Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me. :) I find that I was binge eating because I was eating too few calories, which lead to weight gain. I am now trying to exercise, eat a comfrotable amount of calories and work on a better body image. I am always looking for friends with open food diarys.
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I binge as well. Grr...I'm trying to lose 86 total, this is a great place to find accountable people.
  • KaysKetoJourney
    Options
    Hi I'm kay. I emotionally eat or when im just plain bored! Trying to curve that habbit and I'm looking to lose 33lbs and I'm starting a keto based diet! Hoping to gain some weight loss buddies in the process
  • krishna2157
    krishna2157 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I'm new here and would love to have some friends to help keep me accountable. I also just started a DietBet and want to lose and overall of atleast 40-50 lbs.
  • WobblyYorkshireLass
    Options
    I'm new on here as well, looking for some friends that can support me and i can support them
  • ShayCarver89
    ShayCarver89 Posts: 239 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I am also guilty of binging. I need to lose 40 pounds so I'm no longer pre-diabetic. 32 more to go! Feel free to add me!