190 to 151.. before and after (still going!)

Replies

• thebunnies
    thebunnies Posts: 168
    YUP!! i'm 5'8", sometimes a little over. LOL. my goal-weight is 140, but i'm focusing on the way my body looks rather than the scale.

again, THANK YOU for all the support and feed-back. i really appreciate it. it's lifted my spirits tonight beyond belief!
  • Zedama
    Zedama Posts: 33 Member
    Crazy but that was my start weight and that's very close to my goal weight. These pics are inspirational. I mean you carried your weight well (as do I) and look amazing in the first pic, but the second pic is model ready! You go girl!!!
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    you look gorgeous!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Wow, I'd never believe you weigh 151! You look like you weigh so much less! Are you tall? You look AMAZING though! :) Very beautiful girl! :)
  • Wow! You look amazing! :)
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Wow, you look amazing! Great job! Just wondering, how tall are you? My final goal is 150. Hopefully I look as great as you do!
  • WOW!! You were beautiful before, and you're even more gorgeous now!! Congrats on all your hard work!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    You're way too beautiful girl....That's why it'll never work :bigsmile:
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    beautiful job!!!
  • shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    Holy gorgeousness Batman, WTG!!!!!!!!!!!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    All I have to say is that you're absolutely stunning at either weight. Congratulations on your loss though!! You look amazing :)
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Congrats on your success so far!!! You give me hope. :smile:
  • Beautiful! Love the dresses both the before and after!
  • BuffTexan
    BuffTexan Posts: 270
    What?! No men are making any comments?! What the ___ guys!!

OP, you're are a beautiful lady and, as everyone said, you look GREAT in both pics! Sounds like you're well on your way to reach your target!
  • Call me crazy but I think you are absolutely stunning in the first picture. Maybe it's your smirk :wink: You're doing a fabulous job!!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    You are stunning - my goal is 154 and I am 5 ft 8 so you are a great incentice to me :smile:
  • TanyaDL
    TanyaDL Posts: 54
    You look great!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • thebunnies
    thebunnies Posts: 168
    Congrats on your success so far!!! You give me hope. :smile:

THIS makes me happy, and all my hard work totally worth it. I'm glad I can inspire.
  • Beautiful!!!! You look absolutely gorgeous!! :love: You looked like Jordin Sparks in your first pic! Congrats!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    You look amazing!!! Great job...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!