p5hvnwawkxgi.png

Actually pressed play ... Lol. Looking it up

You find it?

I did. Thanks. 👏👏👏
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Going to take a nap 😴😴😴 Work is done. Time zone partners and buyers are sleeping still. 3pm -4pm. Work ➡ workout.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Looking out the window at 4 hummingbirds fight over the hummingbird feeder. They are kinda big, I need to stop feeding them. :smiley:
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Looking out the window at 4 hummingbirds fight over the hummingbird feeder. They are kinda big, I need to stop feeding them. :smiley:

Hummingbirds are my favorite! My brother and I used to early in the mornings and sip coffee on the porch. He had hung hummingbird feeders for me, so when I came to visit him. One day, during our normal morning routine, he swatted his hand and my mouth dropped after realizing what he just did. He thought he was swatting at a mosquito, but he mistakenly swatted a hummingbird that had gotten really close to the side of his face. I never let him live it down. :)
  • RoxieDawn
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hummingbirds are my favorite! My brother and I used to early in the mornings and sip coffee on the porch. He had hung hummingbird feeders for me, so when I came to visit him. One day, during our normal morning routine, he swatted his hand and my mouth dropped after realizing what he just did. He thought he was swatting at a mosquito, but he mistakenly swatted a hummingbird that had gotten really close to the side of his face. I never let him live it down. :)

No harm to the hummingbirds. I love them too.

I was on the porch the other morning getting in from running and was buzzed by one. I still reacted like it was a big flying bug but then realized what it was when I heard his wings fluttering.
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options

I was on the porch the other morning getting in from running and was buzzed by one. I still reacted like it was a big flying bug but then realized what it was when I heard his wings fluttering.

So glad you deciphered that reply, because it was all over the place..lol.. Working and typing too fast.

Yeah, I really miss those mornings with him. There were so many where he lived! Now, I rarely see them.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

So glad you deciphered that reply, because it was all over the place..lol.. Working and typing too fast.

Yeah, I really miss those mornings with him. There were so many where he lived! Now, I rarely see them.

Here is photo I took not too long ago on my phone.. I have some better pic taken on digital camera but this is what I could find in a hurry.

rlle5knz4025.jpg

xsquzc0xv2qv.jpg

• RastaLousGirl
    Options

Here is photo I took not too long ago on my phone.. I have some better pic taken on digital camera but this is what I could find in a hurry.

rlle5knz4025.jpg

xsquzc0xv2qv.jpg

AMAZING!!! Oh this made me smile, just like this little girl!
    ebjdfviyushv.jpg

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Wondering why the app is being a jackwagon?!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

rlle5knz4025.jpg

xsquzc0xv2qv.jpg

AMAZING!!! Oh this made me smile, just like this little girl!
    ebjdfviyushv.jpg

And she is a cutie! <3<3
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    At gym, just worked out, had crazy idea and texted friend, laughing out loud.

Had realization that even when I’m feeling super down these days, a good workout makes me smile, and usually laugh (after much sweat).

I guess I’m a convert. :D

On the Tinder dating workout/diet plan. It works!
  • HoneyBadger67
    HoneyBadger67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hanging out on a chat board at work... UhOH!
  • stewarm01
    stewarm01 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Watching Ink Master I previously taped.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Getting over being sick and trying to make myself eat while goofing off on the net.
  • NickTeim
    NickTeim Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ignore this comment
  • waynehyland1977
    waynehyland1977 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Lunch time walk
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Not sleeping 💔