mY JEAN NEMESIS I HAVE A KOOL AID :)

Options
Laquaya
Laquaya Posts: 44 Member
Well I have been dreading to go to the store which is never knew..saw the jeans that made ne cry :( I always disappoitnment self thinking I can fit into the "missys jeans" Well these jeans would not even go to my kneecap a month ago :( To my suprise I decided to try them on expecting to cry while all the skinny minnies trotted out the dressing room. But I ACTUALLY GOT THEM ON...PLUS THE BUTTON!!!WOWZERS!! Know I must admit one inch or two would be better but it is motivation that although the scale doesnt budge my inches have. I bought them todat and my husband is like "hubba hubba" NSV!!!!!YEA BABY

Replies

• Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • katlady32
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    That is wonderful! Congratulations!!
  • Nicolasina
    Options
    Congrats! and Happy Birthday!!! Yay you!
  • Laquaya
    Laquaya Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you... all of you..know how big this is...I'm friending you all..now!LOL :flowerforyou:
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is SOOO awesome! What a GREAT and fantastic achievement for you!! That rocks!!! Keep up the wonderful work!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!