Favorite protein powder ? Go.....

Options
My goal is to become more lean and gain more muscle . What's your favorite protein powder? Go!

Replies

• quzy07
    quzy07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    DEF Isagenix IsaPro! Undenatured (not cooked), and from cows that don't get routine antibiotics! :)
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Allmax Isoflex
  • kameronbuxx
    kameronbuxx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the suggestions ❤💪🏼
  • khunmat
    khunmat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mutant Isosurge. Make sure you get an isolate as it has less sugar
  • PrincessVamp666
    PrincessVamp666 Posts: 1,176 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I use Sports Fuel Premium Protein and get a 5kg sack for £30 (recommended to me by a competitive body builder) think its an 80/20 split.

I am still working through it at the moment and I must have bought it over 4 months ago, I have so much left too!!!

I have Cookies and Cream at the moment, its nice but I think I will try something different next time (maybe Chocolate Macaroon...).
  • gamespriteicon
    gamespriteicon Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    MRM Veggie Cinnimon Roll (since it has pea protein isolate, organic brown rice protein concentrate there is a little texture situation you have to get used to but the flavor is amazing) you can order samples from their website.
  • kameronbuxx
    Options
    khunmat wrote: »
    Mutant Isosurge. Make sure you get an isolate as it has less sugar

Thank you trying to eliminate as much sugar as possible, jeez it's in everything
  • LouavulNative
    LouavulNative Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use Quest protein powder. I've tried numerous flavors, (vanilla, peanut butter, cookies & cream, and banana) and you can't go wrong with any of them.
  • kameronbuxx
    Options
    I use Sports Fuel Premium Protein and get a 5kg sack for £30 (recommended to me by a competitive body builder) think its an 80/20 split.

I am still working through it at the moment and I must have bought it over 4 months ago, I have so much left too!!!

I have Cookies and Cream at the moment, its nice but I think I will try something different next time (maybe Chocolate Macaroon...).

Both of those sound good, I get tired of plain chocolate everything 🙄
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Spartan - Cinna Crunch. Makes a delicious pancake too!
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I have started using vade protein packs. They come in dissolving packs that you just toss into your milk/water and shake. 90 calories with 20g protein. Great flavor, but a little on the sweet side for my tastes but still 0g sugar, sweetened with sucralose (splenda). I add one scoop to one cup of skim milk for my breakfast most days. They have vanilla and chocolate and both are delicious. Tastes a bit like liquid pudding and blends well.
  • windguardkt
    windguardkt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Gainful- you take a quiz and they give you a custom blend for your needs in either chocolate or vanilla. For example, mine has green tea extract in it and no sugar because I'm trying to lose weight. It's a little expensive per pack at $45 but it lasts a long time. Plus it blends so well in milk (or water) and has a great taste... absolutely NO aftertaste!

https://gogainful.com/
  • kameronbuxx
    Options
    I have started using vade protein packs. They come in dissolving packs that you just toss into your milk/water and shake. 90 calories with 20g protein. Great flavor, but a little on the sweet side for my tastes but still 0g sugar, sweetened with sucralose (splenda). I add one scoop to one cup of skim milk for my breakfast most days. They have vanilla and chocolate and both are delicious. Tastes a bit like liquid pudding and blends well.

Sounds awesome, something I can take to work . Thanks!