Late Evening Lovin!

Options
Just wanted to say real quick how proud I am of you lovely darlins! You inspire me to work harder and you are soooooooooooooooooo amazing! You freaking rock! I also have to mention that you are gorgeous, incredibly sexy, smoking hot and just wonderfully stunning. I am so blessed to be your friend. And quite frankly you have this cowboy rather smitten :wink: :wink: !!! I cherish each of you and hope you have an amazing night. :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:
Love & Blessings,
Ed

ps: When I say gorgeous I mean you are absolutely smoking hot, drop dead, make my heart beat a thousands miles a minute gorgeous! HUBBA HUBBA you sexy thangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :blushing:

Replies

• boosmama98
    boosmama98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You're the greatest cowboy in the whole wide world! What an amazing thing to come home to after a long day at work.

:heart: :love:
  • missvics
    missvics Posts: 112
    Options
    WOW!!!! I don't even know you...but THANKS!!!! You're pretty FREAKIN AWESOME too!!!!!
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome...... That is all!!!!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    You're the greatest cowboy in the whole wide world! What an amazing thing to come home to after a long day at work.

:heart: :love:

Thanks doll. You totally rock sexy girl! :flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    You are so awesome...... That is all!!!!!

Not half as awesome as you! :wink:
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    Much better coming from you than the roofers who were here today. Roofers were somewhat creepy ... cowboy, not at all.

:happy:
  • RedNeckGal1970
    Options
    How do you have the ability to talk to sooo many of us, and yet make each of us feel special? You Rock Ed!!! Can't believe your EX didn't want to stick around with such an awesome guy! who in their right mind would put a career ahead of a sweet husband and adorable children? (Shakes head, and rubs forehead in wonder) Thank you for showing your love and kindness to all of us out here that have "less than" at home!!!:wink: