friends of lady gaga, unite

Options
I didn't know that by simply stating my sexual preference, my post would be deleted. So instead of talking about that, I invite all who love Gaga, Madonna, Beyonce, Britney, Dorothy, Liza, Barbara, Cher, Judy, etc. to friend me. :wink: :wink:
Building a supportive, inclusive network would be very helpful for all of us.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from everyone,
Michael

Replies

• MinaMaharet
    MinaMaharet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Any friend of the Mother Monster is a friend of mine!!! <3
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    They're weird about that, here.
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend!
  • urbanathlete
    Options
    Loving U and ur positivity! Let's do this together :)
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    get it, girl. i'm way to young to love babs as much as i do ahaha
  • pope369
    pope369 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks for speaking out, urban. I'm here, I'm queer, so MFP better just get used to it. I think we need to look at our lives holistically when we're talking about changing our bodies an our lives.

Rock on, friend of Dorothy!
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    you get all those lovely christians who get offended..yet are able to post their bs on here just fine..its just another example of the hypocrisy of the world.
  • karyngrace
    karyngrace Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    you got your post deleted for stating your sexual preference?? thats just pure craziness!! lol!
  • urbanathlete
    Options
    I know...right?!
  • Lstrhi
    Lstrhi Posts: 132
    Options
    you get all those lovely christians who get offended..yet are able to post their bs on here just fine..its just another example of the hypocrisy of the world.

i've been thinking this for a while.... ugh. i'm an atheist myself (although i believe live and let live is the best philosophy). i know if i posted something about my beliefs there'd be a fricken uproar, but i get to read all this wonderful "give your weightloss burden to jeeebus and he will heal you" crap alllll theeee timmmeeeee. /end rant.

why in 2011 some human beings still have more rights than others just makes no sense to me. everyone's life is their business and **no one** should be able to choose how you get to live it for you. ok, seriously this time... /end rant
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

i've been thinking this for a while.... ugh. i'm an atheist myself (although i believe live and let live is the best philosophy). i know if i posted something about my beliefs there'd be a fricken uproar, but i get to read all this wonderful "give your weightloss burden to jeeebus and he will heal you" crap alllll theeee timmmeeeee. /end rant.

why in 2011 some human beings still have more rights than others just makes no sense to me. everyone's life is their business and **no one** should be able to choose how you get to live it for you. ok, seriously this time... /end rant

I say, let the religious talk about whatever they want and ignore it. It's far more obnoxious reading that they're being stifled or persecuted.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    How do you wake up Lady Gaga?

Poke her face!
  • urbanathlete
    Options
    i like ur sense of humor.
  • lerachase
    Options
    Last week I saw a died in the wool, banged up pick up truck, good-ol-boy with a Texas license plate rolling down the street blasting "Telephone". I blinked. GaGa is universal. I'm in!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I am the straight sheep of my family. I don't effin' care! FR sent.
  • Pierced
    Pierced Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Was not aware someone's sexual preference would matter on a weight loss sight. :huh:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    pretty sad that at this day and age we cant be AND LOVE who we want... just watch out all you homophobes...some day soon ALL 50 STATES will allow us to MARRY who we want ( how it should have been in the beginning)